is there a more perfect RED bag?? another mad shoulder reveal!!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i know,,, this is like the 50th red mad shoulder reveal,,, but i had too!! ill make it short and sweet w/ some action shots,,,, cause im like " an action shot freak":graucho::biggrin:!!!

![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Congratz! Hope you enjoy carrying her ;)

3. I never get tired of seeing this bag!! She is a beauty!!!!!!!

4. She really is a beautiful bag, no matter how times she has been shown. She deserves all the paparazzi attention. ;)

5. [​IMG][​IMG]

6. [​IMG][​IMG]

k,, me done for now,,, till i get my next one!!!!:nuts::yahoo::yahoo:

7. I'M a sucker for a beautiful red bag and this one certainly fits the bill. It looks beautiful on you.

8. Welcome to the club! That flower charm looks great on her-I will have to put mine on my big red mad bag! :yes:

9. I never get tired of looking at Crimson Patent Shoulder Bag reveals and I even own one myself that I can stare at any time I want. :P

This bag is just too beautiful not to :drool::drool::drool: over every time I see more pictures of it.

Congrats!!! And it looks FABULOUS on you!!! :tup::tup::tup:

10. I LOVE it and it looks perfect on you! If you don't mind me asking, how tall are you?

11. thanx girls, i am lovin her,,, i carried her today to return my embossed madison shoulder that i decided to return,, i think this will be more practical,,, & honestly suits me better,,, i really am thinking about the gunmetal one next,,, but the chocolate kiss mahogany brown one is tempting also!!! bye the way im 5'10,,,

12. Helloooooooooo hot momma! The bag looks fiery hot on you :tup:

13. I love it, and it looks great on you!

14. your sweet hunnyplaya,,, it is a firey bag for a firey bag!! LOL,,, & thanx marneeB its breakin in alittle.

15. Congrats!!!
    Very Very Pretty!! I love the Crimson!!!

Lynne :biggrin: