Is there a MJ that you're hoping to get Christmas?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Tis the season... for someone to give me a free MJ!! LOL...
    What do you want for Christmas??:girlsigh:
    I'm wishing for a patchwork bordeaux Ines or a soft calf something in Lilac or Grey.:love:

2. I want a Venetia. Ideally, I want it in Indigo but that's no where to be found so a Black one would be nice too.

3. If someone were to bless me with a MJ bag for Christmas, I would want a Parker. In either Marshmallow or Lilac.

4. i would love to get one of the stones bag on sale as a present for myself. i still can't get the stones clutch out of my head!

5. pale grey venetia or oatmeal blake :love:

6. Hmmm...my list would be too long! LOL! But the first two that came to my head are the Seventies Satchel in either Indigo or Elephant or a Patchwork Klein in Cherrytart. :girlsigh:

7. ^ I really like the Elephant color!! great choices!

8. well right now..i have lots of mj... all i want is the sugenie patchwork in cherytart for the holiday parties, i won't carry a huge bag

9. I guess I would want any MJ bag or all of them. I am so indecisive and so broke, I can't think of any one in particular. :P

10. a light grey venetia with gold hardware! i don't think santa has the funds though...but hey, you never know!!

11. Hey cutie, it's been a long time since I've seen you here! :kiss:

12. ^^I was thinking the same thing. It's good to hear from you Erika! I hope the Resort 07 bags have caught your interest.

13. I would want the lt. grey venetia:woot:

14. I'd like a Bleeker in maroon with nickel hardware. If it existed. Which I'm pretty sure it didn't. Sigh.

15. ^ aww... how about Amethyst with gold hardware? Eeeks, I know you're not a fan of GH but thought I'd mention it.