is there a LOGO you LOVE and one you HATE?

I don't like Gucci logo, a bit of "alcheapo" look, don't like coach, don't like guess also. I don't like LV monogrammed look on the hand bag but I don't mind their monogrammed luggage bag (the patina) or trunk.

i love the mj pushlock, chanel interlocking c's, and the connected ysl. i could do without the coach or fendi monogram too. i can't stand the tory burch one either. it makes me stabby. sometimes i think the dangling "c" and "d" on some dior bags are borderline tacky.

To name a few:

Love the L.A.M.B. (love the Medieval fancy letter) and Givenchy (nice geometric look and makes great monogram) Chanel (the interlocking C's like interlocking dragons except much more simple of course) logos.

Hate Dooney & Bourke (plain), Coach (a bold C, that's it), Dior (that just looks like simply printed name) logos.

I LOVE the LV Monogram. It's over a 100 years old. I love the color and look of it and I think of it as historical, not as a screaming logo.

I don't like the Gucci G's logo at all (except on the Guccisima leather it's ok)... or Coach C's (except same color on same color, where you can't tell it's the logo's)... and I do love Coach, just not the C bags.

I like the Guccisima Logo, Gucci's signature web, & I like the muliticolore LV logo. I like Coach bags but prefer their leather bags as apposed to c's all over the place. I do own a Coach Logo tote though, it's not bad for a tote. I do not care for the ugly F's all over Fendi bags. But I do like the horse as well as the horse on Burberry not a fan of their plaid because they are overpriced for a plaid, fabric bag.