is there a LOGO you LOVE and one you HATE?

Spielberg1

Sep 22, 2007
?

I LOVE the horse on the Fendi bags! (Selleria?)

For some reason I don't like the TORY BURCH logo AT ALL

:smile:

lovestoshop

Aug 25, 2009
USA
I love the Louis Vuitton and Chanel logos. Had to look up the Tory Burch logo (not familiar with that brand) , I don't like it either.

Elsie87

O.G.
Sep 5, 2007
Like: Gucci monogram, Chanel logo, Hermès logo, Burberry logo

Neutral: Prada logo, Fendi monogram

Dislike: LV monogram, Dior monogram, Coach monogram, Guess monogram

Bagspy

O.G.
Apr 21, 2008
I don't like Gucci logo, a bit of "alcheapo" look, don't like coach, don't like guess also. I don't like LV monogrammed look on the hand bag but I don't mind their monogrammed luggage bag (the patina) or trunk.

tadpolenyc

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
i love the mj pushlock, chanel interlocking c's, and the connected ysl. i could do without the coach or fendi monogram too. i can't stand the tory burch one either. it makes me stabby. sometimes i think the dangling "c" and "d" on some dior bags are borderline tacky.

NagaJolokia

Living Hard
Nov 25, 2008
In White Noise and on Whitewater
To name a few:

Love the L.A.M.B. (love the Medieval fancy letter) and Givenchy (nice geometric look and makes great monogram) Chanel (the interlocking C's like interlocking dragons except much more simple of course) logos.

Hate Dooney & Bourke (plain), Coach (a bold C, that's it), Dior (that just looks like simply printed name) logos.

QueenLouis

O.G.
Mar 6, 2007
Near Chicago
I LOVE the LV Monogram. It's over a 100 years old. I love the color and look of it and I think of it as historical, not as a screaming logo.

I don't like the Gucci G's logo at all (except on the Guccisima leather it's ok)... or Coach C's (except same color on same color, where you can't tell it's the logo's)... and I do love Coach, just not the C bags.

Graciella

Jul 16, 2006
somewhere
Love Alexander McQueen's logo, Givenchy's, Yves Saint Laurent's and the Mulberry tree as they are true logos and not just names spelled out.

Last edited:

crazyboutcoach

Iced Lemonade
O.G.
Jul 5, 2009
A town I call home, TX
I like the Guccisima Logo, Gucci's signature web, & I like the muliticolore LV logo. I like Coach bags but prefer their leather bags as apposed to c's all over the place. I do own a Coach Logo tote though, it's not bad for a tote. I do not care for the ugly F's all over Fendi bags. But I do like the horse as well as the horse on Burberry not a fan of their plaid because they are overpriced for a plaid, fabric bag.

cocokitty

Aug 3, 2009
I love Chanel and Louis Vuitton Monogram. I think I like how the LV is kind of like a pattern imo instead of just LVs.

Dislike Coach, Gucci, and Dooney and Bourke monograms.

beauxgoris

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
Love: Goyard. It's discrete and classic.

Hate: Louis Vuitton. It's over the top and vulgar to me. (sorry!)