Is there a list somewhere of the AW 09 bags that can be preordered for 10% off?

Jenova

Jul 15, 2007
UK
I was presuming that it was just the ones that said they were available for pre-order on the BE site???

Suzzeee

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
California
I presume it would be whatever bags they had in stock -- I remember last year we got an advance sheet that had all the bags listed with the in-stock leathers for each, but they didn't do that this year. I know from Jackie's FB posts more colors are coming in some styles for sure.

Jenova

Jul 15, 2007
UK
I have just asked her about whether the Rock Me or Rock Me Midi in Port can be pre-ordered to see what she says.

rosie07

Jul 10, 2008
UK
I have asked for a list to be posted on BE concierge section as I believe Rose has a list she will post hopefully soon!
It makes sense to get 10% now rather than bespoking unless there are alterations you need!

Jenova

Jul 15, 2007
UK
Jackie said that they don't want to post bags that they don't have photos of yet on the website and that they would send us links to pre-order other bags from the list when we ask them. Very keen to see Rose's full list!

Jenova

Jul 15, 2007
UK
Message from Jackie

The list is currently available from Rose via email. rose(@)belenechandia.com.

I will be posting it on our website ASAP and when it is there I will post the link here so you all know where it is.

Also just clarifying that for pre-ordering stock, we have fixed choices. The bags have to correspond with the orders we're producing, including lining and hardware. Where we think a leather works well with both colours there IS a choice between silver and brass, however. But if you want something different, we have to order it as a bespoke order.

Have a lovely day.

Jackie

XOX

kcd1695

O.G.
Nov 17, 2006
I haven't been on tpf in ages and really should not be buying any bags. A) I don't need one B) I really don't need to be spending money on one. But that dark purple pebbled rock me looks sooooo tempting! hmm Or the love me midi, same color!

I wonder if it's too much to hope that one will pop up on bonanzle or ebay at a ridiculous discount in a few months?

Last edited:

lovebags2

O.G.
Oct 12, 2007
I haven't been on tpf in ages and really should not be buying any bags. A) I don't need one B) I really don't need to be spending money on one. But that dark purple pebbled rock me looks sooooo tempting! hmm Or the love me midi, same color!

I wonder if it's too much to hope that one will pop up on bonanzle or ebay at a ridiculous discount in a few months?
That could certainly happen. It seems that you can practically have your choice BE on Bonanzle/Ebay these days for just a fraction of the cost!:smile:

*suzi*

O.G.
Sep 16, 2006
Ohio
I know you all have the links up, but I am going to paste the list for simplicity.

We're excited to announce pre-orders on our AW09 Collection. This gives you the chance to check the styles and colours we will have available and to pre-order in advance, which invites a 10% discount on the stock price. The reason we do pre-orders is to allow you to make sure you get the bag you want, because we only have a few of each colour/style available for our website stock.

If you would like to take advantage of this, the code to use is PREORDER (all in capitals). You can use this code at the checkout.

The AW09 order is now underway and we have limited quantities of each style/colour available. Where hardware is listed as both brass and silver, in most cases we have just 2 or 3 with brass hardware available. Delivery is expected between early September and early October. The first pre-orders will be prioritised so our production schedule will depend on who orders first.

Any questions please do contact us.

Best wishes,

Jackie, Maya, Rose and Aimee (the newest member of our team. We'll introduce you soon :smile:)

STYLE LEATHER HARDWARE LINING

ROCK ME Pewter Crash Silver Purple Order Here....
ROCK ME Black pebbled Silver Fuchsia Order Here....
ROCK ME Dark Purple pebbled Silver Fuchsia Order Here....
ROCK ME Petrol/navy pebbled Silver Beige Order Here....
ROCK ME Petrol/navy pebbled Brass Beige Order Here....
ROCK ME Root Brown pebbled Brass Fuchsia Order Here....
ROCK ME Port Silver fuchsia Order Here....

ROCK ME MIDI Black pebbled Silver fuchsia Order Here....
ROCK ME MIDI Dark Purple pebbled Silver Fuchsia Order Here....
ROCK ME MIDI Pewter Crash Silver Purple Order Here....
ROCK ME MIDI Port pebbled Silver Fuchsia Order Here....

I'm Beautiful Laptop Pewter Crash Silver purple Order Here....
I'm Beautiful Laptop Black Crash Silver fuchsia Order Here....
I'm Beautiful Laptop Navy Glossy Silver Fuchsia Order Here....
I'm Beautiful Laptop Dark Purple pebbled Silver Fuchsia Order Here....
I'm Beautiful Laptop Port pebbled Silver Fuchsia Order Here....

I'm Beautiful Laptop - Midi Pewter Crash Silver Purple Order Here....
I'm Beautiful Laptop - Midi Black Crash Silver fuchsia Order Here....
I'm Beautiful Laptop - Midi Navy Glossy Silver Fuchsia Order Here....
I'm Beautiful Laptop - Midi Dark Purple Pebbled Silver Fuchsia Order Here....
I'm Beautiful Laptop - Midi Port Pebbled Silver Fuchsia Order Here....

Surprise Me Messenger Pewter crash Silver Purple Order Here....
Surprise Me Messenger Dark Purple pebbled Silver Fuchsia Order Here....
Surprise Me Messenger Black Crash Silver Fuchsia Order Here....

Enchant Me Hobo w messenger strap Black crash Silver Fuchsia Order Here....
Enchant Me Hobo w messenger strap Root brown pebbled Brass Fuchsia Order Here....
Enchant Me Hobo w messenger strap Port pebbled Silver Fuchsia Order Here....
Enchant Me Hobo w messenger strap Petrol navy pebbled Brass Beige Order Here....
Enchant Me Hobo w messenger strap Petrol navy pebbled Silver Beige Order Here....

Enchant Me Midi Hobo w messenger strap Pewter crash Silver purple Order Here....
Enchant Me Midi Hobo w messenger strap Black Crash Silver Fuchsia Order Here....
Enchant Me Midi Hobo w messenger strap Dark Purple Pebbled Silver Fuchsia Order Here....
Enchant Me Midi Hobo w messenger strap Port pebbled Silver Fuchsia Order Here....

Love Me Midi w. two front zippers Dark Purple Pebbled Silver fuchsia Order Here....
Love Me Midi w. two front zippers Pewter crash Silver purple Order Here....
Love Me Midi w. two front zippers Black Crash Silver fuchsia Order Here....
Love Me Midi w. two front zippers Root brown pebbled Gold fuchsia Order Here....
Love Me Midi w. two front zippers Port Pebbled Silver Fuchsia Order Here....

Love Me Mini Pewter crash Silver purple Order Here....
Love Me Mini Black Crash Silver fuchsia Order Here....
Love Me Mini Dark Purple Pebbled Silver fuchsia Order Here....
Love Me Mini Navy glossy Silver Fuchsia Order Here....

Hug Me Lge Port Pebbled Silver fuchsia Order Here....
Hug Me Lge Dark Purple pebbled Silver Fuchsia Order Here....
Hug Me Lge Petrol/Navy Pebbled S/Brass Beige Order Here....
Hug Me Lge Petrol/Navy Pebbled Silver Beige Order Here....

Whisper to me Midi Pewter crash Silver Purple Order Here....
Whisper to me Midi Black Crash Silver Fuchsia Order Here....
Whisper to me Midi Navy/petrol pebbled Silver Fuchsia Order Here....
Whisper to me Midi Navy/petrol pebbled Brass Fuchsia Order Here....

Whisper to Me Mini Pewter Crash Silver purple Order Here....
Whisper to Me Mini Mottled gold Gold Fuchsia Order Here....
Whisper to Me Mini Dark Purple pebbled Silver Fuchsia Order Here....

Contessa

O.G.
Sep 25, 2007
I'm surprised that none of the Matte leathers are available.....esp the soft black matte.

Thanks for posting this Suzi.