Is There A Limit To How Much You Will Spend?

1. You guys seem to spend a lot on bags. With bags out there that cost thousands of dollars to own, there are few who will pay $15,000 or something for a bag. Do you place a limit on how much you spend on a single bag?

2. If my parents are willing to pay then sure I would spend $15,000 on a bag, but the most I have actually spent is only about $5,000 for an LV. I do not place a "limit" on what I would spend but I have a general range I usually stay in which is ofourse more than it should be but what can you do when you fall in love with a bag.

3. Is there a bag out there more expensive than the Hermes Birkin?

4. There are plenty of bags out there costing $15,000, I think Ralph Lauren had one this year that was around $12,000. It was made of Ostrich I believe which accounts for the high price. Today it seems that $15,000 is not uncommon for the cost of a bag, and people are willing to spend.

5. The bags also should be practical. You don't want to spend $15000 just because you like the look. You should actually use the bag.

6. There isn't really a limit but I do have a comfort zone. Funds are good, but hell they aren't like Bill Gates unlimited :lol:

7. I absolutely love bags but anyone would be willing to spend $15,000 on a bag? No offense to anyone but I would rather buy a car or invest the money into a house or even to decorate it. I don't think a purse is every worth that much just to get the look or label. :suspiciou Can anyone tell me why they would spend that much? Are you just loaded?

8. right now, it's completely about what my parents will buy for me. i don't even like to think what it will be like when/if it's up to me to fund my handbag addiction.

9. well i see bags as works of art. people like to spend lots of money on art right? paintings, murals, photos, sculptural pieces, etc. i just found it in bags. and i get to show it off wherever i go. but like noriko i have a comfort zone around 1000-1500. there are people out there i guess who can drop 15K on a bag.

10. I totally see what you mean and I can see that 1000-1500 is cool. I just can't grasp 15k though! Maybe I just need time to see:idea: but right now if I had that money I would buy myself a new car!

11. I guess its all relative, a $2000 bag may be fine to many of us but others couldn't imagine it. Same with I'd say the majority of the population and a $15,000 bag :lol:

I am hoping for a $15,000 birkin one day though *cross fingers* :nuts: :biggrin:

12. Yes, there has to be a limit for me otherwise I'll bankrupt myself easily! lol Right now, the most that I can allow my dear self to spend is probably up to $1500 but so far my most expensive bag is the $650 Gucci tote. I'm hoping that once I buy my Balenciaga later, I'll finally hit my $1000 mark. Omg.. that's so scary to think about...

13. hi
    i am new :smile:
    i think that the point is: if you have the money, you can do whatever you want with it! for bags, i always put a limit (apart for hermes' bags ), because i am a little more obsessed with shoes.
    I think there's nothing wrong with spending 15,000 dollars for a bag, but it is wrong if you don't actually have the possibility and to buy that expensive bag you have to cut on more important expenses.
    i hope i made myself enough clear. :smile:

14. Definately a limit. Its funny you posted this question I thought about it too.

15. i do have a limit. but if i won the lottery and suddenly had millions, i'd buy a birkin. not sure if i'd spend $15k though. no bag is worth that much money even if i have enough.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice