Is there a large classic flap?

cammy1

O.G.
Oct 13, 2006
I have been here a while so I should know this- but I just wanna know if there is a large size classic flap. I have done a search and most people here refer to it as meduim/large. So I just wanna know if there were 4 size flaps; mini, meduim, large and jumbo or 3; mini, meduim and jumbo?

I think there is mini, small, medium, large and jumbo. At least I saw this at the store. Anyway the difference between small/medium/large is very small, I think it's mainly a difference of thickness more than lenght.
I may be wrong and there is no small flap but I recall there is.
Then there is the east/west also.
Have you tried to look at the reference library? It's a very helpful resource!

Sorry to confuse things here, but I have a what most refer here to as "medium/large". The box it came in says "large" - it definitely isn't a jumbo. When I was at my Saks Chanel, there were three sizes out (of course there could be more, I guess) - the one I got was the medium sized one (the middle size) and it's labeled as "large".

Am I making any sense or just confusing things more?

There are 4 sizes of classic flaps. There are mini, medium, large and jumbo. You can find all 4 sizes at Chanel boutiques. However, we often see only 3 sizes at the malls. We refer one size smaller than the jumbo as M/L since SAs at Chanel's might call it "Large size" while SAs at the mall normally call it as "Medium size"
I hope this makes sense.

Thankyou Pias as I did remeber hearing there was a medium and a large, however I am still not quite sure as Secret shopaholic says she had it confirmed at Chanel that the large was the medium and there was just a jumbo. I am actually no clearer on knowing if there is a medium AND a large classic flap! Really confusing

Its confusing because not all SA's refer to them in the same way. Anyway, here are the classic flaps.

Mini flap
47b7dc05b3127cceba6fc5cf556600000016108AZMXDdw2asp

Small flap: 9" bag
It is the black sitting on top of two east west bags
47b7db03b3127cceba6fc5c2a26500000016108AZMXDdw2asp

Medium/large flap (10" bag)
47b7d931b3127cceba6fc5ca12b400000016108AZMXDdw2asp

Jumbo
Three jumbo bags
47b7d638b3127cceba0d7cdd099400000036108AZMXDdw2asp