Is there a Holland and Paris meet?

it's fine to bring your pegase with you pltprincess. The more LV the merrier! hahah
march 14th is fine by me. what about you styloboy and others?!?.....

OH my gosh... I have some bad news...well good one for me.
I won't be able to make it on the 14th. DF has planned a suprise long weekend somewhere :smile:
It's that i told him that i was psyched to finally get to go to a TPF meet so he had to tell the truth haha.

So sorry guys! March 28 still ok? Who can come?....

well, it's awfully quiet again, so I made other plans for this saturday, just wanted to let you guys know. But it seems there is isn't a meet this 28th after all, is there?

I was thinking about this meet when I was visiting th LV today, and I was wondering if someone would like to meet up in Amsterdam during Spring Break/Meivakantie? Since I will have 2 weeks off school.

Hi everyone! I just read this thread and was wondering if you people are up for another meeting in Amsterdam? (hoping that this one won't be canceled)

Its been so very quite for a couple of months now... I was thinking maybe we could try to arrange another meeting. It would be a shame not to have one. So if anyone is interested please PM me so we can start planning =D. Hope to hear from you soon!