Is there a Holland and Paris meet?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 22, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2009
    Anyone?:smile:

2. I'm in Amsterdam ... and would love to do a meet.

3. how great!! yes! i think we should plan.
    Anyone else?

4. I'm in Breda :smile: not sure if i would go to a meeting, too shy lol

5. Oh wow! there's three of us now. Oh really why? Come, it would be so much fun!

6. maybe it can be a holland/belgium meeting? i know there are some belgium lady's on here!

7. That would be great. I do love both store although the Brussels store is bigger with quite a bit more stock. Maybe a girls lunch/LV run in AMS and a bigger get-together in Brussels.

8. Oh yeah! that would be great. I love how this idea is coming to life!:tup:

9. anyone else besides the three of us? :biggrin:

10. I would love to join in.... if you don't mind a guy tagging along with you gals :biggrin:

11. Not at all ... everyone is welcome!!

12. :biggrin: we should really do a meet in either Amsterdam or Brussels believe there never was one.

btw maybe a stupid question are you a grandmother? I read that somewhere but couldn't believe from your Tadao modelling pic:wtf:

13. No not at all styloboy! Everyone is welcome! So uhmm.. when are we going to set the date?

14. What about Paris ???
    belgium is a little bit far for me :smile:

15. Paris would be way too far for me :crybaby: