Is there a handbag heaven?? I think this belongs there.....

1. Mold.

2. :lol:

3. Omg :lol: I can't imagine anyone actually buying it.

4. At least she got her moneys worth!

5. i would not even use it if it was for free.

6. I can't believe anyone would pay the e-Bay fee to list it :lol: .

"At least she got her moneys worth!" < That's for damn sure !

7. How gross!!! I wouldn't even want to touch it! I think she's going to have to pay someone to take it!!! haha:sick:

8. :sick: :lol:

9. yuck was the word that popped into my head!! I cant imagine that anyone would actually buy that Alma, but hey she says she bought it in the 80's it definitely shows that LV purses last a long time.:wacko::blink:

10. I am deeply sorry for that bag. It's been abused !!Very very sad looking bag.

11. Yuck! Poor thing.

12. Let me just say that I love Lv mono with a nice honey patina- but when it looks like it's been dropped in algae filled lake, lost in a coal mine, and kicked around by a few school children, it's way past it's expiration date! She probably found it in a dumpster after Goodwill rejected it. Poor alma!

13. EEEks!!! Retire the poor thing!!!

14. Poor, poor bag. At least you know it had a long life. I am amazed at how bad it looks though. I have seen LV bags from the 80s that looked 100x better than that one. Somebody really beat the crap out of that bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice