Is there a Garden Party or any tote that will fit over the shoulder?

LVLover

Hermes Only
O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
I'm looking for a tote that will fit over the shoulder. I need it for an overnight/work bag. A garden party would be perfect. I'm looking at the LV damier graphite keepall 45, however I would prefer something Hermes. Thanks for your suggestions:smile:

Give the Victoria FT a try! Length-wise, it is the same as a 35 Birkin, and it fits a ton inside.

There is also a bigger travel version of the Victoria, but I think that one might not fit over the shoulder as easily.

Yes, there is a new Garden Party that will fit over the shoulder. It also has a zipper now! I had an opportunity to try it on yesterday at H Bellagio. You may also like the Cabag as well. It's a tote with both short and long handles.

i really dislike the fact that the garden party and the victoria are lined in that cream cotton fabric--it looks terrible (pilled and dingy)very quickly in my opinion especially in a "hard working" bag

normal Garden Party fits over my shoulder nicely and can hold alot of things. I use it for almost everything. like Libradiamonds, i also take it to grocery shopping.
i recommend getting a canvas one instead of leather one if you intend to use it as overnight/work bag.
i want to note that not all GPs are lined, only the leather one is lined (there are different linning for certain GPs now).
The toile&leather combo GP and canvas&leather combo GP are not lined.

The zip-top GP is also a good alternative, it fits over the shoulder nicely.

Does thE zip top garden party come in canvas? What size does it come in? How much is it? What size garden party (non-zip) fits over the shoulder, GM?

My Garden Party fits comfortably over my shoulder. It is such a useful, versatile bag and very roomy. I used mine to sneak candy into the movie theatre today! :shame:

GP works on the shoulder. i carry mine for work all the time. also ever considered a BV cabat? i always thought the LV neverfull might dig into your arm with too much weight.

Attachments

• CIMG1261.JPG
    CIMG1261.JPG
    145.8 KB · Views: 171
  • CIMG1594.JPG
    CIMG1594.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
verlan, shoulder tote by Hermes about 4K usd. outside pocket, all leather, am blanking on the details, but it reminded me of the chanel cerf in style.

I'm looking for a tote that will fit over the shoulder. I need it for an overnight/work bag. A garden party would be perfect. I'm looking at the LV damier graphite keepall 45, however I would prefer something Hermes. Thanks for your suggestions:smile:

There is one that looks like a Garden Party. Canvas body and leather handles. 2 set of handles; one short pair to hold it by hand, and another set that is long enough to pull it over the shoulders. I think the name is "Carbag".