Is there a fixed time in which Coach will repair/refund bag from when you bought it?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Coach Fixing Your Bag: What is the time frame from when you bought your bag for them to consider fixing it or refund your cash for a defect, say, a sealant problem? Never did understand that. How long does Coach guarantee their product? If my bag has a sealant problem in 6 months, isn't that normal wear?? Thanks in advance for any reply...still learning about my new fascination with Coach. :smile:

2. It takes years for that to happen. I had that problem with patent leather. It sat in the closet for months and yet it was still peeling. :confused1: That bag went back for a full refund. The store will analyze the bag and if the bag looks brand new and not used and abused then there's an issue with the dye of the bag. I hope this helps.

BTW, you won't get a refund in cash. They will give you a store credit.