is there a dif between outlet sabrina and coach dep store sabrina?

Feb 27, 2009
I found a sabrina for like $140 its the large Sabrina in parchment but she said its an outlet sabrina that has a pen mark that has 6997 written inside in the zippered compartment that was there when she got it. Is there ANY differance. and also would this be a good deal? She said there is a slight pen mark on the outside leather that I could prob get out other than that the bag is perfect.

yes and i have seached for the parchment for awhile even in the julianne and figured for 140 for a large sabrina sounded good to me. Is that a good deal? and do you think i could get the pen out?Oh and i love ur lily

I'd do some searching about getting out the ink. Somewhat recently someone tried to get ink out of a lighter bag and it took the dye with it. This IS a great buy is everything the seller says is 100% truth!!! Even with my leather Julianne that had a scratch on the handle that I bought "damaged" at the outlet I paid $220 + tax!!!

Might wanna talk to Bunny!!! She might be able to give you advice on the patent!!!

I'd do some searching about getting out the ink. Somewhat recently someone tried to get ink out of a lighter bag and it took the dye with it. This IS a great buy is everything the seller says is 100% truth!!! Even with my leather Julianne that had a scratch on the handle that I bought "damaged" at the outlet I paid $220 + tax!!!

Might wanna talk to Bunny!!! She might be able to give you advice on the patent!!!
okThanks for the advice.She did email me the pics if the creed and already had it authenticated That is aleays the first thing I do.I will go ask bunny Thanks again

I've never been able to get pen out of leather, so that's the one defect that will make me not buy a bag. However, if it's a small mark and you know it won't bother you, that's a great deal.