Is there a date code for vintage epi Neonoe and how to get rid of the smell inside the bag?

evelyn_132

O.G.
May 31, 2008
Bought this bag about 8-10 years ago from eBay. Cannot remember when I bought it already. Took it out as I organised my cupboard and I suddenly realise there is no date code for this bag. As you may have sensed, I seldom use this bag haha. Bought it for its beauty.

Is there a date code for this bag?
Also, is there a way to get rid of the odour inside the bag? Any remedy?

F65BEE06-FE5D-42FF-9EEF-B70881611084.jpeg

Bags_4_life

Sep 4, 2012
London
Bought this bag about 8-10 years ago from eBay. Cannot remember when I bought it already. Took it out as I organised my cupboard and I suddenly realise there is no date code for this bag. As you may have sensed, I seldom use this bag haha. Bought it for its beauty.

Is there a date code for this bag?
Also, is there a way to get rid of the odour inside the bag? Any remedy?

View attachment 4842560
The date code is located on the inside of one of the straps close to the bag. I usually use laundry drying sheets to freshen up the scent, after a couple of days stuffed with some it’s much better.
You should try and use this bag, it’s pretty and looks to be in good condition. I have a black one from 1995 :heart:

Reactions: evelyn_132

evelyn_132

O.G.
May 31, 2008
The date code is located on the inside of one of the straps close to the bag. I usually use laundry drying sheets to freshen up the scent, after a couple of days stuffed with some it’s much better.
You should try and use this bag, it’s pretty and looks to be in good condition. I have a black one from 1995 :heart:
Thanks! I saw the code already but I think it is very very faint as some parts seem to have worn off. Not sure if it’s like this when I bought it then. Hope that the code is legit and I was not scammed back then. Haha!