Is there a cyclade rggh pt or rggh city in Europe? Thanks:-)

Pinkydream

O.G.
Dec 24, 2006
Hi all,
After seeing Sairas reveal of her rggh city in cyclade I am soooo madly in love with this combination. Do you know where I can find a city or pt in europe?
Many thanks in advance;)

pinkydream, I was in London last week and the boutique had a cyclade city in RGGH. One left and it is pretty! However, there were a couple nail scratches on the bag, can't remember exactly where though.

Pinky - Have you try Cannes boutique they have the Cyclade with RGGH both City and Part time. This was 2 1/2 weeks ago. Hope they still have it.

My dearest klow-chloe, can't thank you enough darling:smile: I found it in Cannes and dh got it for me:yahoo: ( I'm totally broke at this time ;) )
I so happy I found it, I believe it was the last in european boutiques.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

pinkydream, I was in London last week and the boutique had a cyclade city in RGGH. One left and it is pretty! However, there were a couple nail scratches on the bag, can't remember exactly where though.

Thank you so much xoxomint for your kind help:smile: I called the London boutique on wednesday and sadly all cyclade rggh were sold out but luckily I found a pt in Cannes. Thanks again though:smile: