Is there a Coach accessory that would hold coupons?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I need to get my coupons organized. Instead of being in, inside
    pockets of my purse.

2. Why not a wristlet?

3. I was thinking a wristlet.
    I am going to try it.
    Thanks!

4. I use my new dotted Op Art Cosmetic Case for mine. So far, so good!

I like it because it opens up wide and I can look for what I need easily.

5. Yes, something that opens wide, would be perfect.

6. I believe Wifeyb asked this question not long ago. Try a search.

7. Will do, Thanks!

8. I use a wristlet.

9. I'd go with a passport holder or pencil/long cosmetic pouch

10. I just bought the Poppy Demi Clutch Wristlet

I had something flat that had compartments and I wanted something from Coach so I bought this to try. It has compartments which I like for receipts in one, coupons in another and holds cards that I don't want bulking up my main wallet. It's a little thicker than what I was using but I think it will work well.

I linked an ebay auction since I didn't have a picture handy...(have no idea who the seller is...just wanted the pic)

11. I like the idea of a passport holder. The length looks good for coupons.

12. That was nice of you, to provide the link.

13. Hmm... How about a mini skinny if the coupons aren't huge and you don't mind a single opening only? :smile: Otherwise, I think the 6 x 4 wristlet could work well.

14. I use a large, slim zipper cosmetic bag for coupons, receipts, and misc papers

15. When wifeyb asked this, I told her that I use my large coach reciept holder..The ones you get when you order from online! I have also used my Made for me by coach wristlet which is a good size.I don't like my coupons to get wrinkled:smile: