Is there a Coach accessory that would hold coupons?

I just bought the Poppy Demi Clutch Wristlet

I had something flat that had compartments and I wanted something from Coach so I bought this to try. It has compartments which I like for receipts in one, coupons in another and holds cards that I don't want bulking up my main wallet. It's a little thicker than what I was using but I think it will work well.

I linked an ebay auction since I didn't have a picture handy...(have no idea who the seller is...just wanted the pic)

I just bought the Poppy Demi Clutch Wristlet

I had something flat that had compartments and I wanted something from Coach so I bought this to try. It has compartments which I like for receipts in one, coupons in another and holds cards that I don't want bulking up my main wallet. It's a little thicker than what I was using but I think it will work well.

I linked an ebay auction since I didn't have a picture handy...(have no idea who the seller is...just wanted the pic)

That was nice of you, to provide the link.

When wifeyb asked this, I told her that I use my large coach reciept holder..The ones you get when you order from online! I have also used my Made for me by coach wristlet which is a good size.I don't like my coupons to get wrinkled:smile: