is there a big difference between...r/o

LaVan - I never would have guessed that you are 4'10". I'm 4'10" and somehow, you look taller (and totally amazing in that pic)!! I've ordered a 25cm Birkin because I didn't think I could pull off a 30cm. Maybe I need to rethink that.... :girlsigh:

Ninja, I'd go for the 30cm. It looks perfect on La Van and would for you, too. Since your other sweet bags are tiny, the 30cm would give you the option to carry more (traveling?)

Thanks for the advice, sweet ladies, but I'm still not sure. I actually sold my 28 cm miel porosus Kelly because I found it too large and too heavy. I've tried on two friends' 30 cm Birkins but, at the time found them too big (which is why I ordered a 25). I guess after I live with the 25 for a while (if it ever arrives) I will have a better idea of what suits me. OK, fine - I'll admit it. I'm a shade shorter than what I admit to.... I do travel a lot for business, though, so it is something to think about!

^^ OT is right, you can fit A TON in the 30 cm.

I'm 5'3" and nearly 100 lbs so the 30 cm works best on me. But the 35 cm one can look great depending on your outfit. I have both and I use it alternatively.

Thanks for the compliments everyone!

Ninja Sue - Yeap, I'm very small and I search quite hard for clothes and hem a lot so that they fit me and I don't look even shorter hahaha!

30cm just fits perfectly. Try it one more time and rethink it as you can definitely carry a lot more things in it than a 25cm.

Ah, therein lies the rub. All I carry can fit in a 27cm Bolide (just LV sunglasses case, Dogon key wallet, checkbook, credit card case, business card case, LV mini pochette), cell phone. Without the sunglasses case and checkbook, I can fit it all in a 20cm Kelly! I really found that a rigide 28cm Kelly was too big for the small amount of stuff I carry around. Maybe after my 25cms (Kelly and Birkin) finally arrive, I will look at a 28cm souple Kelly in clemence and a 30cm Birkin in a different leather.

LaVan, it sure doesn't look like you have any difficulties finding clothes. You look perfect in all your pix!