Is The Yellow A Color You Would Wear Always?

I havent seen that style before. Personally I wouldnt buy a yellow bag. Yellow attracts bugs during summer. That might not be true for every country though. I am sure diffrent bugs in diffrent places.

I havent seen that style before. Personally I wouldnt buy a yellow bag. Yellow attracts bugs during summer. That might not be true for every country though. I am sure diffrent bugs in diffrent places.
:roflmfao::roflmfao:
Oh, I just tried to imagine this bag with a bunch of hungry bugs on it... not sure if I would like that, but maybe in another country than Sweden....
I'm not a yellow person at all (because I'm half Asian, I have the feeling it would pronounce my yellowish(olive undertones of my skin), although yellow is big this spring!

If you love it - get it - it really doesn't matter what we all think! I personally am not a bright colors person. I own a red bag and it's hard for me to wear that enough - if you wear color or can co-ordinate with it - then go for it...

I love that color. Very bright and warming, perfect for spring and summer. I think it goes very well with white, green, red, orange, brown and even purples (if you are daring enough). It brings enough of a contrast to your wardrobe that it really pops out. I'd love one of those colors in a saskia:drool: myself!

If you love it, then go for it. I dare say that bright colors are in for several seasons.

I adore yellow - I have a real soft spot for highly coloured bags and prints!

I love this one - it also comes in a mucade colour.

I think if you're worried about the brightness, the style calms it down a little. As for yellow in general - it's hot and as long as you're confident wearing it, it will always be an attention seeker! The best part is, after you get used to it, you wont even notice that it's yellow any more, but other people will be looking your way for sure!

I totally agree with i_wona! And any dang old bugs come near the thing just pull out some deadly spray or carry a fly swatter!!! I have never seen anything remotely like this bag and it is very quirky cool! If you like to express yourself with the unusual - and who doesn't around here? - then I say GO FOR IT!