Is the Work Bbag too big for a 5'2?

oh! i hope my mod pics helped, if at all? i know what you mean, saff, but i think you're just not used to it yet. there're girls shorter and smaller than us who rock even the WE well. i do tend to wear the Work with certain clothes only. anyway, the girls said the bag will shrink with more use. i like that your anthra looks very grey.

Thank you terebina786!!! :smile:

I just hope my DH will let me buy it!! Anyways...I am gonna try to sell my Salvatore Ferragamo...hopefully make some cash from there...that way the amount won't sound as much to him! LOL!!

I am only 5 feet I guess (158 cm.) and here I am with my work:

outfit250409.jpg

outfit200409.jpg

Thank you terebina786!!! :smile:

I just hope my DH will let me buy it!! Anyways...I am gonna try to sell my Salvatore Ferragamo...hopefully make some cash from there...that way the amount won't sound as much to him! LOL!!

I sold a ton of bags to get a bal work... I was going to go with a white but I ended up deciding to get a gray one... its more functional.

Hi terebina,

How did you sell your bags? I need some great advice. I posted mine at Craigslist, and no one is interested. I would love to have a White Bbag...but I know I would get it dirty, and then I'd would feel sooooooo bad. Gray one is great.

Last edited:
Hi terebina,

How did you sell your bags? I need some great advice. I posted mine at Craigslist, and no one is interested. I would love to have a White Bbag...but I know I would get it dirty, and then I'd would feel sooooooo bad. Gray one is great.

I sent them into a consigner who offered me pretty good prices on them. 1 Chloe, 3 Guccis and an LV wallet! LOL

I don't know if I can post the names here but PM me and I'll tell you which one.

I chose a grey because I could use it across all the seasons in Canada, I'll probably get a bal city or P/T in white later on.

I'm 5'2'' and honestly when i first got my coral work i thought it was ridicously big. then i started caring and i love it! it doesn't seem big at all now and i get many compliments. :smile:

I originally got a RH anthracite 2009 work, it was gorgeous.
But it became apparent to me that it was too large for me. I'm about 5'2. I just felt weird with it. I cant really explain it, it wasnt really all that large, but it just didnt work.

So I recently got a GGH black work and it is just the bestest and loveliest bag I ever laid my eyes on. I absolutely love it! It seems kind of smaller than the RH work, does anyone else feel this way?
But nevertheless, I love it! I'm so in love!

Anyhow, bottom line try it on and if it feels right then you will know!
And good luck with your decision!
:smile:

I originally got a RH anthracite 2009 work, it was gorgeous.
But it became apparent to me that it was too large for me. I'm about 5'2. I just felt weird with it. I cant really explain it, it wasnt really all that large, but it just didnt work.

So I recently got a GGH black work and it is just the bestest and loveliest bag I ever laid my eyes on. I absolutely love it! It seems kind of smaller than the RH work, does anyone else feel this way?
But nevertheless, I love it! I'm so in love!

Anyhow, bottom line try it on and if it feels right then you will know!
And good luck with your decision!
:smile:

I think its because the GH makes the bag look smaller in comparison to RH? I was looking at the GH and RH side to side and I asked the SA if they were the same size because the GH looked smaller to me, and she said they are the same size.

I love the work size.. not a first though. But, after regular use.. it starts to soften and puddle more making the size not as large as it once seemed. This was posted in the other thread.. but I'm also 5.2" and loving the work as well!

Charbonwork.jpg

I love the work size.. not a first though. But, after regular use.. it starts to soften and puddle more making the size not as large as it once seemed. This was posted in the other thread.. but I'm also 5.2" and loving the work as well!

Charbonwork.jpg

I agree. I'm at 5'3" and the first time I tried the Work (RH) it felt huge on me. It was brand new. Later on, I had the chance to own a preloved GH Work and it was perfect!;) Definitely not too big! Oogie's right, it definitely gets softer and slouches more making it appear smaller than it was when brand new.