Is the Virevolte Bag Worth the Price?

i tried one on irl when they first came out
was really hoping i would love it
but DS and father told me no

i think the structure of the bag is off, and the flap closure is awkward
it doesnt convey the craftsmanship of h in my humble opinion

evelyn may be an option for you to consider as shoulder bag alternatives
Fully agree!

Well...after much thought...I purchased a lovely Virevolte in Blue Indigo/Bleu.The main body is swift, which is soft as a baby's bottom and the sides are clemence. She is so smooshy and comfy-and the perfect size for me! I was going to post her on the "action" thread but wanted to also show you all here!

Gorgeous bag! Is this the size 29?

Well...after much thought...I purchased a lovely Virevolte in Blue Indigo/Bleu.The main body is swift, which is soft as a baby's bottom and the sides are clemence. She is so smooshy and comfy-and the perfect size for me! I was going to post her on the "action" thread but wanted to also show you all here!

Hi Marly, are you still in love with your Virevolte?

Bumping this thread because I’ve come to Paris for Fashion Week with a suitcase full of H bags, & though each is of course beautiful in its own way, I’ve been surprised at how often I’ve reached for my Virevolte 24 (in gold doblis & clemence). These are bad photos, but the bag is a delight, & so easy compared to Birkins, Kellys, Bolides, Plumes… It’s even easier than my Massai Cut & my Trim because it fits more things while still maintaining an elegant silhouette (both my Massai & Trim tend to bulge if overstuffed).

D12DD4D7-9CB3-4913-A3D6-AF8CC3B80616.jpeg

74B7A738-1632-4F10-BC86-8DB671ED56A6.jpeg