Is the Virevolte Bag Worth the Price?

Well...after much thought...I purchased a lovely Virevolte in Blue Indigo/Bleu.The main body is swift, which is soft as a baby's bottom and the sides are clemence. She is so smooshy and comfy-and the perfect size for me! I was going to post her on the "action" thread but wanted to also show you all here!

looks great on you! you go girl!

Just received a Virevolte clutch in the large size, 35. It's Blue Indigo/Bleu in the usual clemence/swift/hunter. Wonderfully soft, smells divine and holds so much more than the flat clutches. A chic, relaxed look. Not that much more $$ either, at $4,125. :smile:

Pictures with a Jige PM and a 35 Jige Elan, and with a 35 Kelly. Could also fit a large or small Karo in it, and a small glasses case in it along with the Dogon Combined wallet, the Smart phone case, lipstick and Carmen key ring. Hope you enjoy!

thanks for the "whats in my clutch" pic! it really helps to see how much room there is in there :smile:

Well...after much thought...I purchased a lovely Virevolte in Blue Indigo/Bleu.The main body is swift, which is soft as a baby's bottom and the sides are clemence. She is so smooshy and comfy-and the perfect size for me! I was going to post her on the "action" thread but wanted to also show you all here!

beautiful! looks very classy on you!

I love it!!!

Well...after much thought...I purchased a lovely Virevolte in Blue Indigo/Bleu.The main body is swift, which is soft as a baby's bottom and the sides are clemence. She is so smooshy and comfy-and the perfect size for me! I was going to post her on the "action" thread but wanted to also show you all here![/

This looks superb on you, Marly! Do you remember what size it is? Nice to know that the shoulder bag style comes in Indigo as well. Enjoy!

Well...after much thought...I purchased a lovely Virevolte in Blue Indigo/Bleu.The main body is swift, which is soft as a baby's bottom and the sides are clemence. She is so smooshy and comfy-and the perfect size for me! I was going to post her on the "action" thread but wanted to also show you all here![/

This looks superb on you, Marly! Do you remember what size it is? Nice to know that the shoulder bag style comes in Indigo as well. Enjoy!

Thanks so much Pierina! It's the pm size small size-I think about 9.5"w X 15"h.

Thanks so much Pierina! It's the pm size small size-I think about 9.5"w X 15"h.

Thanks OP for starting this thread.
Tried on this bag on 2 occasions, the first was in Gold and the other, in Rouge H. Did not buy any because they were in the GM size and even then, although they overwhelmed my frame somewhat, I still felt they looked chic, modern,under the radar, very versatile, and so so cool.

If anyone knows what other colours it is available in, do chime in and ENABLE :graucho:

Bag really looks good on you, wear in the best of health, such a great ALL season, grab to go bag, excellent for travel too.:heart:

Thanks OP for starting this thread.
Tried on this bag on 2 occasions, the first was in Gold and the other, in Rouge H. Did not buy any because they were in the GM size and even then, although they overwhelmed my frame somewhat, I still felt they looked chic, modern,under the radar, very versatile, and so so cool.

If anyone knows what other colours it is available in, do chime in and ENABLE :graucho:

Bag really looks good on you, wear in the best of health, such a great ALL season, grab to go bag, excellent for travel too.:heart:

Thanks Sky Love, I will! I've seen (and tried on) the pm size in Prune (gorgeous!!) and a new cream color with contrasting gold trim.