Is the Virevolte Bag Worth the Price?

I just returned from a four day trip where I took my shoulder Virevolte and my Virevolte clutch. The shoulder version was perfect for day use: so lightweight, and easily carried close to my body. When I was in areas with lots of street traffic I even wore it cross body squished close to my body to prevent any pickpockets. Not the best look, but it worked! And at night, the clutch was just the thing with compartments for my phone, wallet and room card. As pretty99 said, they were the perfect travel combo!

Interesting HeidiMom: I didn't know the strap could be adjusted long enough to be a crossbody. That's certainly a big plus!

Marly, it isn't meant to be worn cross body, but when I was around lots of crowds it was a good way to keep it very close to my body and since the opening was so high up on me, it would have been very difficult for anyone to get their hands inside it without my knowing.I couldn't even get anything out of it without taking it off over my head! So, as I said, it wasn't a very good look, but I felt secure.

Marly, it isn't meant to be worn cross body, but when I was around lots of crowds it was a good way to keep it very close to my body and since the opening was so high up on me, it would have been very difficult for anyone to get their hands inside it without my knowing.I couldn't even get anything out of it without taking it off over my head! So, as I said, it wasn't a very good look, but I felt secure.
I am sure you rocked it!

Sent from my SM-G9350 using PurseForum mobile app

Just received a Virevolte clutch in the large size, 35. It's Blue Indigo/Bleu in the usual clemence/swift/hunter. Wonderfully soft, smells divine and holds so much more than the flat clutches. A chic, relaxed look. Not that much more $$ either, at $4,125. :smile:

Pictures with a Jige PM and a 35 Jige Elan, and with a 35 Kelly. Could also fit a large or small Karo in it, and a small glasses case in it along with the Dogon Combined wallet, the Smart phone case, lipstick and Carmen key ring. Hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• DSCN5168.jpg
    DSCN5168.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 899
  • DSCN5175.jpg
    DSCN5175.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 905
  • DSCN5169.jpg
    DSCN5169.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 920
  • DSCN5170.jpg
    DSCN5170.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 940
Reactions: Monaliceke
Just received a Virevolte clutch in the large size, 35. It's Blue Indigo/Bleu in the usual clemence/swift/hunter. Wonderfully soft, smells divine and holds so much more than the flat clutches. A chic, relaxed look. Not that much more $$ either, at $4,125. :smile:

Pictures with a Jige PM and a 35 Jige Elan, and with a 35 Kelly. Could also fit a large or small Karo in it, and a small glasses case in it along with the Dogon Combined wallet, the Smart phone case, lipstick and Carmen key ring. Hope you enjoy!

This looks gorgeous and totally functional, it really holds a ton!

I tried a black larger version of this bag and loved it. I have a black Massai though so I was waiting for another color.

I think USD price of this bag is a bit overpriced but it's H after all. I might consider one if I could get it in Europe, it seems a more reasonable price at around $4000 in converted Euro.

I tried a black larger version of this bag and loved it. I have a black Massai though so I was waiting for another color.

I think USD price of this bag is a bit overpriced but it's H after all. I might consider one if I could get it in Europe, it seems a more reasonable price at around $4000 in converted Euro.

Thank you! Do you try the shoulder version, or a larger clutch?

This looks scrumptious, love the color!!!

Well...after much thought...I purchased a lovely Virevolte in Blue Indigo/Bleu.The main body is swift, which is soft as a baby's bottom and the sides are clemence. She is so smooshy and comfy-and the perfect size for me! I was going to post her on the "action" thread but wanted to also show you all here!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 1,072
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 1,099
Well...after much thought...I purchased a lovely Virevolte in Blue Indigo/Bleu.The main body is swift, which is soft as a baby's bottom and the sides are clemence. She is so smooshy and comfy-and the perfect size for me! I was going to post her on the "action" thread but wanted to also show you all here!

Congratulations Marly, I have an older similar style (Massai) and think the Viverevolte is incredibly chic, luxe and easy to wear. I think you'll love this bag and it's so under the radar!

Looks good, you wear it well!!! [emoji170]