Is the TWISTED TOTE out yet??

OK....so I went to SAKS today with a HYPER baby..LOL

I saw the tote in black and I liked it as I think its SUPER sturdy but it DIDNT WOW me.
I think Id like to get it in red maybe.
U guys r gonna DIE when u hear what i FELL HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE WITH!
I got a FAB pair of chanel heels
A Prada skirt(and 2 Theory tops) that takes 10 pounds off my butt..lol..I may live in it..hehe
and.......DRUMROLL PLEASE....
The most AMAZING butter soft...gorgous LANVIN BLACK TOTE.It even has GOLD HW..which I NEVER BUY..I brought it home with me even though i could have shipped it and saved tax.THATS how much i CANT wait to throw my stuff in it!I cant wait to take pics of it..its STUNNING.And ive NEVER liked Lanvin!LOL!

^LOL!I know...so weird!!!I NEVER ever have gold HW.Im ashamed to say this...but....this Lanvin tote is prettier than ANY Chanel tote Ive got.the details on it are amazing .I didnt even think it was leather at first....so soft and so lightweight.PERFECT mom bag..yet incredibly chic.

PULLLLEEAASE post pix of the Lanvin---love Lanvin bags, always looking at Barneys site as they have the largest selection of Lanvin online. I've always said Lanvin bags don't get enough press.

And their selection has been crappy lately. Is it a partage bag--they are gorgeous. Maybe after family goes to bed, you can post. ARGH!!!!

Last edited:
PS-u know what i found was WAY WEIRD on the twisted tote???
Its has big CC's engraved in the leather on the BOTTOM of the bag??!!!!!!!!!strange.like we look at the bottom ever??LOL!

PULLLLEEAASE post pix of the Lanvin---love Lanvin bags, always looking at Barneys site as they have the largest selection of Lanvin online.

Ive never been into Lanvin....i literally stopped dead when i saw this tote.there were 2 other lanvin bags there i liked alot too(smaller ones)...mine is a tote.literally BUTTER soft!
once i put it on my shoulder...it was all over!LOL!
The Chanel heels i got r super cool and made of a really sturdy leather(pointy toed with CC's on toe)..im tough on my shoes..has a different heel too.very comfy!

PS-u know what i found was WAY WEIRD on the twisted tote???
Its has big CC's engraved in the leather on the BOTTOM of the bag??!!!!!!!!!strange.like we look at the bottom ever??LOL!

Wow, didn't even notice that at the trunk show.

WE WANT TO SEE LANVIN BAG.

Hold on will post pix for you in a sec.