Is the TWISTED TOTE out yet??

^U saw the hobo or the tote???what did u think????

I saw the red tote but I think I remember seeing the hobo too in black?

I know a lot of people on this thread complained the materials is too plasticky looking/feeling, but honestly, when I saw that cream tote pic someone posted in another thread, I thought it was uber cute! I didn't try the red on or anything when I saw it because I was in a hurry to pick up my goods and go but I think it's really cute! The straps do seem kind of short and it might possibly be uncomfy unless maybe you have a petite frame

If you have questions and need an SA from the SF location, let me know! Michoux (pronounced Me-Shoo) was super helpful and she gave me her cell number for any questions

I saw both the hobo and tote at BG today, and I really wasn't a fan. An older woman was trying on the hobo and it looked cute on her, so that's why I went over to the shelf to check it out. The leather had a very cheap, pleather-y/plastic-y feeling, IMHO... the styles are cute, but I really couldn't get past that.

Hi Jill, I didn't forget about you. I only have lookbook pix and I know you want to see the real thing, but the SA I deal w/ doesn't have one yet, sorry. But I saw it at the trunk show and think you would like the hobo more than the tote. But it's not that large. And I think you like large bags.

I can't see you w/ the tote, you have too much panache for that. IMO you have too much style for any bag from this line.

In all honesty.....I cant wear ANY of my flaps with the baby anymore(he is a maniac!LMAO!)..I live in my LV SC BAG And my LV totally MM.I kinda want a NON lambskin chanel bag to beat up!!LOL!
I think this is a good choice for mommy bag....BUT im going back and forth on the hobo VS the tote.My SA thinks i would like the tote MORE..sigh..DECISIONS!

i personally think the reissue tote or even gst is maybe better than this.. this has pretty short shoulder strap and like everybody said, the material is not too good.. or if you still can get the old portobello, its a lot nicer. i think NM chicago, sabrina still sending portobello pic fr last year. she might have in stock.

^ I have BOTH the older portobello AND the bronze reissue tote!!LOL!
My portobello is tweed top so winter use only for me.Reissue tote always DUMPS out in my car (No zipper)and isnt quite big enough for all my stuff and the baby's.

I havent seen this bag IRL....i may have to take a trip to Short Hills

^ I have BOTH the older portobello AND the bronze reissue tote!!LOL!
My portobello is tweed top so winter use only for me.Reissue tote always DUMPS out in my car (No zipper)and isnt quite big enough for all my stuff and the baby's.

I havent seen this bag IRL....i may have to take a trip to Short Hills

If you're looking for a bag to put your life in + the baby's, I don't think this one will do..I didn't think it was that big in size when I saw it