Is the Trouville Comfy????

Traci

Crazy for LV
Apr 18, 2006
I am thinking of getting the White MC Trouville. But, the handles look kind of small to me and I'm not quite sure if it would be comfortable. Do any of you guys have one or a pic of you carrying it? Or if you do maybe you could tell me how it fits on your arm? Thanks guys!!

I don't have a trouville but it was on the TOP of my to-buy list. I tried out the monogram version of it at the boutique one day, it didn't feel comfortable sitting at the crook of my arm. The handles were too short and I was only wearing a very light coat that day (and I'm on the skinny side).

bluekit said:
I don't have a trouville but it was on the TOP of my to-buy list. I tried out the monogram version of it at the boutique one day, it didn't feel comfortable sitting at the crook of my arm. The handles were too short and I was only wearing a very light coat that day (and I'm on the skinny side).

I'm on the skinny side too and that's what it looked like to me. I was afraid of that. Thanks!!!!

I'd try it out though if you live near a boutique. It always look so beautiful on other people but it just looked on me. :sad: (and uncomfortable too!)

bagsnbags said:
I think the handles are too long in that pics.
Yes, too long and too narrow. The fake ones have never gotten the handles right. I was on a long quest for a black Deauville and all I found were long-handled fakes:hrmm:

congrats tr444! i just got the trouville, and initially thot the handles would be a prob as well. but i'm loving mine to bits!!! am loving the snug feeling of the short handles while carrying it, and it's really a great bag! :smile: hope u like it!

isadora said:
congrats tr444! i just got the trouville, and initially thot the handles would be a prob as well. but i'm loving mine to bits!!! am loving the snug feeling of the short handles while carrying it, and it's really a great bag! :smile: hope u like it!

Thank isadora! That's great to hear! Can't wait to see for myself!!