Is the TREVI GM a light or heavy canvas bag?

hrhsunshine

Truly Addicted
O.G.
Dec 22, 2010
Hi There!

I am investigating the Trevi GM in Damier Ebene and would like to know if it is a typically light canvas bag or if it is on the heavier side for LV's canvas bags. I know that the Tivoli GM can be a little heavier and the Trevi seems to have the same kind of framing along the top so I was just wondering.

I just bought the Totally MM in Damier Azur and LOVE the lightness of this bag. I forgot how virtually weightless LV canvas bags can be.

ALSO, has anyone experience any cracking on the trim of their Damier Ebene Trevi?

hrhsunshine said:
Hi There!

I am investigating the Trevi GM in Damier Ebene and would like to know if it is a typically light canvas bag or if it is on the heavier side for LV's canvas bags. I know that the Tivoli GM can be a little heavier and the Trevi seems to have the same kind of framing along the top so I was just wondering.

I just bought the Totally MM in Damier Azur and LOVE the lightness of this bag. I forgot how virtually weightless LV canvas bags can be.

ALSO, has anyone experience any cracking on the trim of their Damier Ebene Trevi?

Trevi pm is plenty heavy enough without anything in it, I can't imagine how heavy it gets when the gm is filled! Even the pm fits alot though. (I have enough what's in my bag pics in the thread..)

Right now, my pm is in repair. The glazing started to peel on the both handles (I posted pix in the trevi club yesterday) and lv is repairing them for free. It's little less than 2 years old, but it doesn't bother me a bit that trevi is one of the most beautiful lv bags and it will never age (at least I don't think) and stays beautiful forever! :smile:

Trevi pm is plenty heavy enough without anything in it, I can't imagine how heavy it gets when the gm is filled! Even the pm fits alot though. (I have enough what's in my bag pics in the thread..)

Right now, my pm is in repair. The glazing started to peel on the both handles (I posted pix in the trevi club yesterday) and lv is repairing them for free. It's little less than 2 years old, but it doesn't bother me a bit that trevi is one of the most beautiful lv bags and it will never age (at least I don't think) and stays beautiful forever! :smile:

I agree!! The PM is heavier than Speedy, Speedy with straps, etc. However, as my SA elegantly stated "it is the most beautiful bag in the DE line." :biggrin:

It's very heavy

My daughter has the Trevi and IMO it is a very heavy bag...but it is very beautiful...

I agree!! The PM is heavier than Speedy, Speedy with straps, etc. However, as my SA elegantly stated "it is the most beautiful bag in the DE line." :biggrin:

Trevi is definitely a heavy bag.

It's a heavy bag even when empty.

the trevi pm is already heavy...gm is definitely heavier

The weight of the Trevi PM is posted here - http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...uch-they-weigh-bag-327866-7.html#post17408423

The GM is definitely heftier !

Ladies! Wow! This is an amazing response!
You ALL helped me make my decision...NO on Trevi GM.
Beautiful bag! BUT NO WAY do I want to lug around a heavy bag.
THANK YOU!