Is the speedy empt 25 too small ?

I had the 30 in canvas so I assumed that I'd need the 30 in Emp. After using it, I felt like it was too big. I have the 25 now and it's perfect. Only way to know for sure is to see how your things fit inside. I had entirely too much space left over in the 30 and it made the bag sag weird when I carried it. I usually carry the Zippy wallet, pochette, mini umbrella, sunglasses case, keys and phone and they all fit nicely in the 25.

For me, I can emphatically say that the Emp Speedy 25 is not too small! It's amazing that it carries everything that I put in my larger handbags.

Don't listen to me though. Go and try it for yourself. You'll be amazed! :woot:

I had a Speedy 25 and sold it. Keep in mind I love small bags. The Speedy 30 is unequivocally too large for me. I found the Speedy 25 to be a tad too difficult to get in/out of. I wish they made a 28 as that would be the prefect size for me. My Speedy 25 was in Empreinte so it even had the extended opening

OP, without knowing you're lifestyle, I can't say if it's too small for you, but for me the 25 is the best! At mimimum, I carry my Samsung Note, Insolite, keys, sunglasses + prescription lenses, lip gloss + balm, tissues and Nurofen, with room to stuff in a scarf or fitted cardigan! BTW, I love Jaipur! I wish I had one now!