Is the speedy empt 25 too small ?

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
I had the 30 in canvas so I assumed that I'd need the 30 in Emp. After using it, I felt like it was too big. I have the 25 now and it's perfect. Only way to know for sure is to see how your things fit inside. I had entirely too much space left over in the 30 and it made the bag sag weird when I carried it. I usually carry the Zippy wallet, pochette, mini umbrella, sunglasses case, keys and phone and they all fit nicely in the 25.

Tulip2

Howdy Y'all
Oct 22, 2012
Deep In The Heart of TX
For me, I can emphatically say that the Emp Speedy 25 is not too small! It's amazing that it carries everything that I put in my larger handbags.

Don't listen to me though. Go and try it for yourself. You'll be amazed! :woot:

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
Thank you since it's sight u seen I'm thinking the size will be perfect. Do u like the color for spring summer
I think you'll be really happy with it and find it can fit a lot..I have two and wear them all the time! What color did you order?

melissatrv

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
NC
I had a Speedy 25 and sold it. Keep in mind I love small bags. The Speedy 30 is unequivocally too large for me. I found the Speedy 25 to be a tad too difficult to get in/out of. I wish they made a 28 as that would be the prefect size for me. My Speedy 25 was in Empreinte so it even had the extended opening

Minty Candies

Jul 13, 2011
Melbourne
OP, without knowing you're lifestyle, I can't say if it's too small for you, but for me the 25 is the best! At mimimum, I carry my Samsung Note, Insolite, keys, sunglasses + prescription lenses, lip gloss + balm, tissues and Nurofen, with room to stuff in a scarf or fitted cardigan! BTW, I love Jaipur! I wish I had one now!

19flowers

O.G.
Apr 25, 2008
USA
The 25 is too small for me - not in terms of what it holds, I don't carry much in my bags - I just prefer the look of the 30.