Is the Speedy 40 too big?

Missy27

Nov 29, 2006
Hey everyone,

Im new to this site and I had a question for you guys. I just ordered a speedy 40 in the monogram canvas from eluxury and Im starting to get concerned it might be too big...what do u guys think?

Does anyone have a pic with themselves with their speedy 40 so I can see if its huge? Or themselves with a speedy 35?

I think ill exchange it for the 35 if its too big...

Thanks! Missy

Reactions: Namwan-
I like big bags, but even I might think the 40 is too big for an everyday bag. He is a picture of my epi 35 against an aurelia gm and mini pouchette, epi can be a bit bigger than a mono...but this would def. be smaller than a 40.

blue3.jpg

Welcome!

I would recommend a Speedy 30 instead of a 40 or 35. I have two 30's (Mono & Damier) and a Damier 25. I love the 30's. The 25 is a bit small for me for all of my everyday stuff that I carry (LV wallet plus 3 different sized cosmetic bags - all LV). You can even roll up a thin jacket/sweater and stuff it into a 30 if you have to.....I'm 5"3. Good luck. I would also recommend getting a strap for your Speedy!

40 is more a luggage size I think...I have the 35 and sometimes I find it too big.

peace43 is right if you want an everyday bag a 30 might be good...or a 35 depending on your size preference.

I like the 35, if you like bigger bags...which you must if you ordered the 40...I would stick with the 35.

As a fellow, 'big bagger', I find sometimes my MC 30, is just a bit too small for all my everyday stuff for me.

I have the 35
and yes it is big I tried the 40 at the shop and it was too big for me
but some guys uses the keepall 45 as a messenger bag and it looks pretty fine it depends how big tall u are