Is the Speedy 40 too big?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey everyone,

Im new to this site and I had a question for you guys. I just ordered a speedy 40 in the monogram canvas from eluxury and Im starting to get concerned it might be too big...what do u guys think?

Does anyone have a pic with themselves with their speedy 40 so I can see if its huge? Or themselves with a speedy 35?

I think ill exchange it for the 35 if its too big...

Thanks! Missy

2. I like big bags, but even I might think the 40 is too big for an everyday bag. He is a picture of my epi 35 against an aurelia gm and mini pouchette, epi can be a bit bigger than a mono...but this would def. be smaller than a 40.

[​IMG]

Welcome!

3. I think it's a bit on the big side for everyday...but it might depend on how tall you are...?

4. That's kind of big. I personally would get the 25 cuz it's still big but not too big.

5. I would prefer a 30 or 35 if your on the taller side rather than the smaller side.

6. I would recommend a Speedy 30 instead of a 40 or 35. I have two 30's (Mono & Damier) and a Damier 25. I love the 30's. The 25 is a bit small for me for all of my everyday stuff that I carry (LV wallet plus 3 different sized cosmetic bags - all LV). You can even roll up a thin jacket/sweater and stuff it into a 30 if you have to.....I'm 5"3. Good luck. I would also recommend getting a strap for your Speedy!

7. 40 is more a luggage size I think...I have the 35 and sometimes I find it too big.

peace43 is right if you want an everyday bag a 30 might be good...or a 35 depending on your size preference.

8. I agree, I see the 40 as a luggage piece and 25, 30, and 35 as handbags.

9. i have the 30 and find it small wish I had gone for the 35 instead...the 35 looks perfect for a big bag everyday look IMO....

10. I like the 35, if you like bigger bags...which you must if you ordered the 40...I would stick with the 35.

As a fellow, 'big bagger', I find sometimes my MC 30, is just a bit too small for all my everyday stuff for me.

11. I have the 35
    and yes it is big I tried the 40 at the shop and it was too big for me
    but some guys uses the keepall 45 as a messenger bag and it looks pretty fine it depends how big tall u are

12. to me its a little on the big side, but its nice. it makes a dramatic statement.

13. I think that is a bit to big.

14. I own a 40 and only use it as a travel/overnight bag. I'm a shortie... the look is a bit off if I carry it as handbag.

15. It's a bit big as an everyday bag. I have both the 35 and 40 and I use the 35 as an everyday bag.