Is the Somerset a popular Mulberry style?

scarcici

O.G.
Jul 18, 2007
Hi ladies:
Last July I bought A Somerset in oak in the Mulberry on line store, but the bag is sleeping in my closet since August...and I´m thinking about falling apart from it :sad:.
I live in Spain and here, Mulberry isn´t a popular brand, so my last chance is looking for a new home for Somerset in UK...:smile:
What do you think about it? Opinions, please...:heart:
TIA
And sorry for my bad English :tdown:.

I like the Somerset tote but haven't noticed anyone has one (though I'm new to the Mulberry forum). I think it's gorgeous in oak, and looks like a practical style. Is that the one you have?

Welcome! :smile:

Ah, that's too bad! Is the bag roomy? I have actually been considering this one for a new oak bag (since I'm planning to sell my oak Roxy ...) How comfortable is it on the shoulder?

It´s very roomy and light weight. It is easy to carry it on the shoulder in summer, with T-shirts :yes:.

Attachments

• Con Somerset1.jpg
    Con Somerset1.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 86
It´s very roomy and light weight. It is easy to carry it on the shoulder in summer, with T-shirts :yes:.

Oooh, it looks great on you! You are TINY, though and I'm tall ... who knows how it would look on me. Is the drop too short to use it in the fall/winter with a coat on? I :heart: the shape! I just bought a triangle-shaped bag that is made of woven leather in a whiskey color. I'm planning to use it for spring/summer but not for fall/winter. I like the shape & size very much and I think that's why I'm drawn to the Somerset tote since it's similar.

Oooh, it looks great on you! You are TINY, though and I'm tall ... who knows how it would look on me. Is the drop too short to use it in the fall/winter with a coat on? I :heart: the shape! I just bought a triangle-shaped bag that is made of woven leather in a whiskey color. I'm planning to use it for spring/summer but not for fall/winter. I like the shape & size very much and I think that's why I'm drawn to the Somerset tote since it's similar.

I think is not easy to wear it with a coat, in winter...:smile:.

I think is not easy to wear it with a coat, in winter...:smile:.

It must have a short drop, then. That seems rather short-sighted (no pun intended)! If they're going to make a shoulder tote, then the drop should be long enough to go over the shoulder with a coat on, for heaven's sake!

I guess I will cross this one off my "possible" list, at least for the moment.