Is the site going offline for others too?

According to the stats at the bottom of the homepage, there were nearly 4000 people online around 9:00 last night. Wonder if that was what doing it?

Or was there another Kinoki Foot Pads commercial around that time last night? :roflmfao:

wow... that is a lot of people for this site at once. the kinoki footpads thread is out of control!

It seems soooooo much better for me. My pages are loading super fast and no white screens so far. I think you may have fixed it while you were offline last night Vlad!

Just want to say thanks a million for such a fun site.

Me too, I spoke to soon. It went off at 2:27pm for like 5 minutes for me. I couldnt get anything put the Database Error. Plus it wouldnt load my post, I had to hit the back and do it again.

I did a print screen if you want to see it Vlad.

I'm having the same trouble today as I had last night before the downtime. I would write a post and when I clicked to send it, it would do nothing and finally give me a database error. This same thing is happening this afternoon.

Techs are still working on it.

We also are adding another server to the bunch, which should help. That puts us at 8 servers I believe :yes: