Is the shoe size of "Brooklyn" the same like "Coda" ??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey everyone!
    I would like to order some gucci Brooklyn shoes online and would like to know if the size is true to the Coda's? I have a pair of coda in size 39,5 EU. Will Brooklyn fit me even in the same size?

2. As a rule of thumb I go down .5 from my normal size with Gucci. In flats it might be more a whole size but try not compare actual styles with certainty, you really will have to try on for size. I have 2 pairs of Gucci lace-up, brogue type shoes bought only a year apart, they both fit me perfectly but one is .5 'bigger' than the other. They are obviously both made from the same last. I think modifications and different materials an leathers change the sizing a little.

3. Personally I also find Gucci shoes to be .5 larger and so have to go down .5. For flats, I would need to go down a full size.