Is the saleya a shoulder bag?

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!

DesigningStyle

I left my heart in Sicily.
O.G.
Dec 20, 2006
NJ, USA
I own the Saleya PM. It is meant to be a handheld bag, however I can fit it on my shoulder quite comfortably--although like RoseMary said it is a bit snug with a heavy coat...but I bought mine Azur so I will never use it when I am wearing a coat since I use it as a Spring/Summer bag only.

DesigningStyle

I left my heart in Sicily.
O.G.
Dec 20, 2006
NJ, USA
I would indeed prefer the Saleya in the MM or GM size for a new Mom as compared to the Palermo. The Palermo has the hand held straps and that detatchable long strap and I think that will get way to cumbersome and bothersome. Go for one of the Saleyas.

slip

O.G.
Sep 15, 2006
Singapore
I think I'll go for the MM but I read somewhere in the forum that the rolled handles aren't that comfortable for the shoulders. So I'm still deciding if I should get one. Anyway I've just purchased a Goyard and I'll see what's all the hype about this brand and will post up my review soon.