** Is the Reissue Tote seasonal? Will it come back for Fall? **

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just wondering, does anyone know if the Reissue Tote is seasonal? Will it come back in the Fall? I asked my SA at Chanel SF, and she did not know.

I tried on the bronze version last week, and I loved how light it was. I went in originally to look at the Cerf and GST, and ended up falling for the Reissue Tote. It was very understated, with a bit of edge.

-- For those who previously were helping on a tote:

The Cerf was gorgeous, but when I put the strap on me, it did not look so good anymore. So it would have been more a handheld bag for me. And I have too many handheld bags as it is.

The GST was also beautiful, but I wasn't so happy with the boxy shape, especially at the top; it just wasn't comfortable. Plus the shoulder straps kept falling off me. Compartments were awesome though.

The SA told me her favorite was the maxi (not a tote, I know! :o) ... So I tried it on ... and ironically, I loved the size on me. So I may have to save up my nickels for that one next.

2. It is seasonal. It was for the Pre-fall 09 collection. That doesn't mean they won't ever make it again though.

3. Thank you lallybelle! I am hoping that they make it again this year. I think I am too late to look for this tote.

When should I be on the lookout, for Pre-fall? What month? March? August? These seasonal cycles are all a mystery to me ...

4. Hi Akionna,

If you are still looking for the bronze reissue tote, i actually just returned one yesterday at the NM in Copley, Boston...

Just FYI! ;)

5. Thank you lareine! I actually tried on the bronze reissue tote at Chanel SF. Loved the size of it, and the light weight too. Just did not love the color on me. So I am hoping that the tote will show up again this year. I am happy to wait for it, though, so crossing my fingers ...

May I ask why you returned the tote?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice