** Is the Reissue tote flap heavy? **

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone!

I tried on the Reissue Tote last week, and I loved the lightness of it. Unfortunately, I did not love the bronze color on me, so I had to pass. Here is a gold version:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300389919446&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

A week later, a different SA located the Reissue Tote Flap. It is the large size (14" x 10" x 7"). I love all the compartments and pockets, but I worry that it might be too heavy to carry? I know from experience, no matter how much I love the bag, if it is heavy, I just won't use it.

Plus, there is quite a price difference, $2400 vs. $3995.

If you have this bag, please let me know what you think of it. Is it heavy before/after your items are in it? Do you use your bag often or not so much?

Unfortunately, this bag is not local, so I wouldn't be able to try it on ... unless someone knows of one available in the San Francisco Bay Area?

Thank you!

Attached Files:

2. The bag you have pictured is huge! It is much bigger than the reissue tote and especially much wider at the bottom. I tried it on and it looked like a briefcase on me. I did not like how wide it was at the bottom. It seemed awkward. There is a smaller version of the tote you pictured that I think is around $3150 in price. It is still pretty wide at the bottom, but not nearly as large. This is truly a big bag so you probably want to try it on before buying. I think it would definitely be heavy when full given the size. It depends on your lifestyle, though, and what you are looking for and comfortable with.

3. Thank you G&Smommy! Yes, it definitely looks huge. Like they stitched two bags together! I think it is functional, but I don't think it would be comfortable to carry, especially, as you said, when I have my things in it. And I worry about the bottom being too big at 7" ... which is wider than the GST I tried on, and I thought it was too wide at the bottom, and the GST was smaller than this one!