Cartier Juste Un Clou Ring JUC thread

I have the thin JUC ring in RG I wear on my pointer finger. I originally purchased a size 52 but it was so loose I was worried it would fling off just by waving to someone. Went back the next day to exchange it to a size 51 to have it be a bit more snug. At first I was worried it was too tight after the exchange but it made me feel so much more secure. No regrets with my purchase what so ever! Definitely would recommend sizing down for this one.

I ordered mine online and picked it up in-store. The SAs made sure it fit on me before they gave it to me. Luckily I chose the right size online! I would recommend waiting to get it in-store. Better experience and peace of mind.

I have the thin JUC ring in RG I wear on my pointer finger. I originally purchased a size 52 but it was so loose I was worried it would fling off just by waving to someone. Went back the next day to exchange it to a size 51 to have it be a bit more snug. At first I was worried it was too tight after the exchange but it made me feel so much more secure. No regrets with my purchase what so ever! Definitely would recommend sizing down for this one.
I was in the exact same position, in fact I had to wait for a 53 to come in, to avoid the nail head dig... but it still does. Basically it does dig in a bit, no matter the size.

Reactions: wenhuy
I’m thinking about getting a regular YG or small WG JUG ring (no diamonds). I already have the small YG JUC, which is very comfortable and lightweight. Even forget I have it on.

For those with the regular ring, is it uncomfortable at all for 24/7 wear? Is it too heavy or bulky? If it is, leaning towards getting another small instead.

Thanks!

Reactions: YummyLuxe
My lovely also warned so when I purchased the ring, but to me personally, it is okay to wear the ring for long time but not sure if it is good to wear 24/7. I think the main concern is the nail head that is easy to get scratches.

And the ring also leaves the mark on your finger as well due to its head.

My partner wears his regular JUC ring all the time and has no complaints (only removes it for showers OR if he’s doing an activity where it could get damaged).

The weight difference between both pieces is substantial. The small JUC ring is super lightweight in comparison :smile:

I would recommend trying both pieces on in person if possible because even the sizing is different!

I have the pink with diamonds- I love it. I wear it on my right hand pointer finger. And it is UNCOMFORTABLE! I can not wear it 24/7. I have 2 love bracelets that I wear 24/7 for the last 10 years- don’t notice them! I can feel the ring enough when I wear it that I have now resisted the temptation to buy the bracelet!

I wear my regular JUC ring on my left hand pointer finger and I agree with Lookelou, I cannot wear it everyday. It looks amazing but it is kind of bulky and the nail head does dig making it a tad uncomfortable which is why I only went one size down from my Love ring size when I could have done 2 sizes down but it would probably be unbearable to wear at that point so 1 size down was just right but throughout the day starts to dig and I just take it off at night.

Reactions: Noyerx
I purchased the double JUC ring instead of the single larger one. For one, my fingers are on the thicker side and I felt the classic added extra bulk to my hand. I found myself switching around the JUC on different fingers so it can be comfortable. Instead I got the double with diamonds. The loops are thinner and not as solid as single. I'm OK with that. I love it!

I recently purchased the juste un clou ring in the thinner version and had a hard time deciding on the size due to the nail head because I wanted a size that I could wear comfortably on my pointer finger and my middle finger but my fingers are both sized quite differently and ended up going for a fit that fits my pointer finger best. So if the nail head digs in too much on my pointer finger, I can wear the ring on my middle finger to give the other finger a breather!

Reactions: lmissx and Ivycake
I'm also wondering about how comfortable it is. I would like to get a JUC for my pointer finger. I wear most of my rings on my middle fingers and I wonder, if it would bother me. Do the two rings scratch each other?
Does any of you were a JUC on one finger and any other ring on the finger next to that one?

I'm also wondering about how comfortable it is. I would like to get a JUC for my pointer finger. I wear most of my rings on my middle fingers and I wonder, if it would bother me. Do the two rings scratch each other?
Does any of you were a JUC on one finger and any other ring on the finger next to that one?

I wear my JUC ring on my pointer finger and my Love ring on my middle finger. They do touch and scratch a little next to each other but it’s minor and doesn’t bother me at all.

I have recently bought the thick JUC WG and stack it with love and ballerina. Use it all the time, but take it out when I sleep. I work as a GP and the chunky stack does not bother me at all :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 255
  • Love
Reactions: VonIzzy and joboca