Is the red Sofia still around??

1. I am in LOVE with this bag and would love it in red since that's the main color missing in my collection, but they don't seem to have it in stores anymore ☹️ I've tried scouring eBay but no luck there.

Does anyone know if they usually come out with new reds in the fall? Or is anyone by chance selling their red Sofia? Wishful thinking but just thought I'd throw it out there.

2. Which version are you talking about? The one with jacquard lining or leather lining. I was at the San Marcos outlet (TX) and they have the red leather lining version style. I didn't check the price because I have it already. I don't think the outlet ships anymore. But you can check. Ask for Alex M. Tell him Cathy T. from Houston refers you.

3. I called the store and they indeed don't do shipping from outlets anymore unfortunately. Thanks anyway!

4. The price with the Jaquard lining was 2250.00, I have several in my collection and paid that price retail.

5. So I tried buying it... And it sold out ☹️☹️☹️ such a bummer. Any other sites you all recommend?

6. I see some on tradesy and lyst. Any experiences with those?

7. Really, I see it's still there.

8. Yeah when I put my credit card info in, it said out of stock. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467851994.784856.jpg

9. i would try it again, it may have been stuck in someone's cart.

I did buy a little wallet from Tradsey and my experience was great, but if it were a bag I would have had it authenticated prior to purchasing.

10. It didn't work when I tried again. Oh well I guess I'll hope they come out with a new red in the fall. I'm overly cautious with unauthenticated sites, so I probably won't take my chances with tradesy.

11. I would contact Ann - if you really want it- it may be a computer glitch on their end.