Is the origan a good color ?

1. I' m exchanging my perfo speedy for something and I'm thinking origan city because I really want a green bag. Has anyone seen this color IRL?? and if so how is it. I called balenciaga NY and the SA said it has more distressing because of the color.

2. I saw it and I liked it but I wasn't going to run out and buy it. I thought it was a very muted neutral green. If you want a bright deep green, I'd go for the emerald, but if you like muted colors, origan might be the one for you.

I know someone bought the bag here and ended up returning it also. I would definitely check it out in rl before buying it.

3. I have a City in this color and have posted a pic in one of the threads. I liked it because it's not a flashy green color...muted like BLove said. Now that it's a few months old, the color looks even better because it's a bit darker.

4. i bought it but returned it because i did not like the color. it is a very soft muted olive green. didn't seem to go with much that i wear.

5. thanks you guys.. I bought a chloe bag instead.. I'm waiting on the fall colors of the b bags..

6. Which Chloe bag did you get?

7. Look under chloe forum for my thread.

8. Fabulous, kylieReese. I think you definitely made the right choice. Enjoy your bag!

9. Personally, I really like the origan. I'm hoping there are still some available when I'm ready to make another major bag purchase. I'm not as crazy about the emerald...it seems like a cooler shade of green and I prefer warm tones.

10. I like origan, the color is very versatile and classy. Works pretty good for all seasons in my opinion!

11. yes

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice