Is the old timeless clutch still getting produced?

vink

Trying to be good
O.G.
Apr 12, 2008
I've been asking around for some time and the SA here keep saying it's not for this season. It's fine if we're just not getting it. But I wonder if it's being discontinued.

Can anyone just please reassure me that it's still available somewhere out there?

IMG_1488438826.405354.jpg

I've been curious too!!! Not adding a clutch yet to my collection because I just won't be able to use it much at all, but if I ever do, this classic one is on top of my list! Not a fan of the newer rectangular block styles... :P

Reactions: vink
Vink, I've been looking hard for a clutch as well. I, like Vanana, am not a fan of the current clutches. This is lovely and past clutches I have seen are lovely. I've had the same luck as you in getting my hands on something like this. Hopefully, a tpfer can shed some light.

Reactions: vink
I kind of regret passing on a red caviar one that my Saks SA found me in like 2008 or so when they were $795.... :sad: I always admired the style but it actually wasn't easy for me to carry (it seemed awkward especially when filled and heavier, my hands are kind of small and it seemed slippery under my arm so I kept imagining dropping it lol). I haven't seen one in a boutique in at least a couple of years but who knows, they could re-release it at some point... It is still one of their best clutches IMHO.

I saw one at NM a few months ago(red patent). I'm not sure when they're coming back though.

That's ok. It's good to know it's out there and still get made. I'm ok with the buyer here not ordering it. Maybe if I pester them enough, they'll order one someday. Or I can simply look for it on a trip. Maybe some day I'll find it. [emoji4]