Is the Nodini being discontinued?

I’d stock up. My SA told me that, going forward, only the cabat will be made in the classic weaving. She said the new weaving sizes will be 1.5 cm (everything going forward will be this size besides the the cabats) and 4 cm (the really thick weave). ....
I wasn’t told that the nodini was being discontinued, I was told that, going forward, the sizes of the weaving were being changed (except for the cabat) from the current classic size to 1.5 and 4.0. (See above)
If what she told me is accurate, the nodini could be made in a larger weave, like the 1.5, but the current classic weaving wouldn’t be around, which would essentially mean the ones we have wouldn’t be the same as upcoming ones. Personally, I think they should leave it alone, but who knows....

Last edited:
I inquired this morning about the nodini’s future. I just got a text saying it would stay but be in the larger 1.5 weave. I probably should have asked specifically about it earlier, but my head was filled with the mini cabat....

I inquired this morning about the nodini’s future. I just got a text saying it would stay but be in the larger 1.5 weave. I probably should have asked specifically about it earlier, but my head was filled with the mini cabat....
Thanks, D. This means, then, that the Nodini we know and love is ... gone. Well, to a new generation it is, then.

I'm sure I speak for the multitude when I say THAT SUCKS (most would put it more eloquently :lol:).

I'm sure I speak for the multitude when I say THAT SUCKS (most would put it more eloquently :lol:).
At first, I thought the same thing. But I’m wondering if it will look similar since the weaving will still be there, although in a larger form. Perhaps it will look close enough that we’ll get used to it. When the medium cervo loop came out. It looked tiny to me....but I got used to it and now carry one. Or perhaps I just desperately want to keep loving the nodini....

At first, I thought the same thing. But I’m wondering if it will look similar since the weaving will still be there, although in a larger form. Perhaps it will look close enough that we’ll get used to it. When the medium cervo loop came out. It looked tiny to me....but I got used to it and now carry one. Or perhaps I just desperately want to keep loving the nodini....
:panic:

Probably a bit of both. I'm sure we'll get used to the slightly larger weave but I don't think it'll ever look as intricate as the old weave.