Is the Nikki too big for me?

chinkee21

My Dream Ring!
O.G.
Nov 6, 2007
Hello ladies! I am contemplating getting a Nikki but I'm worried it might be a little too big for me, I am only 5'3 1/2 tall but on the chubby side :P Maybe you can post photos of you carrying you Nikki's with height detail? Thanks for your help!

Chinkee--I will post pics of me when I get mine! I'm about 5'5 or so.

PS I noticed you in the Bal forum and now you're over here! I've been hanging out over here recently, the bag prices are a steal compared to Bal! Haha. And they're so adorable, and a good diversity to add to the collection! GL hope you don't get addicted to these too! The Nikki style is ADORABLE! What Bbags do you have? I think this size is somewhere between the day and the work...maybe similar size to the brief?

I am wondering the same thing. I am only 5'0"!!!! I really want a nikki though and not the mini because it seems too small to fit anything like a computer in. I would love to see pics of someone as short as me with a nikki. I am normal size i'd say not to big or too thin, but I am more worried about how it would look with my height considering models are always soo skinny anyway .

^^ Hey wenthy! If it's the same size as Day then I can get away with it! Hehe! If it's east-west big I can carry it, but the height is what I was worried about lol! Hey, mind telling me where you found your rose twiggy? Since you keep finding these treasures, maybe you can help me find some for me!:P

purple, I was hoping the Nikki will be somewhere along the lines of the Day, the Brief is definitely too big for me. :sad: As for my Bbags, I have 05 Mage, Grenat, Black, 2 Jaunes, Tomato, EB, Mogano, & Sienna :yes:

I'm only 5 feet tall--here are some old pics when I first bought the bag. It's a regular Nikki in espresso w/silver hardware.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 280
  • thumb2.jpg
    thumb2.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 275
Thanks for sharing those pics, shopinator! I'm only 5'0 too and I pre-ordered the Nikki in Wine so I'm glad to see you rockin' it!!!! BTW I love your bedding!!! It reminds me of the RM linings..... :love:

I think big bags look adorable on short girls! I hate that tall girls don't look AS good with small bags! LOL

I think you should go for a nikki. Shopinator, the bag looks GREAT on you!

Girl, please! Im barely breaking 5'4 and I love me my big ol' bags!

To answer your question, no the Nikki is not too big for you! Buy it, wear it, and love it! Dont worry!