Is the new large vernis cles too bulky?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm really interested in buying an Amarante piece. I had previously bought the Amarante Cles but returned it because it was too small / hard to get in and out of.

Now there is a new larger cles but I'm worried it would be too bulky to have hanging on my keys. When I go to the gym I just take my keys with the cles attached and stick it in my coat pocket. Would the cles be too bulky to go into a pocket?

Also I saw a pic of the large cles next to a ludlow and the cles is bigger! It might look weird to have something wallet-sized dangling off my keys.

What does everyone think?

2. I don't use it for my keys - but it fits in my back pocket perfectly. If you had one or two keys on it I would just zip them up inside of it. I think it's a perfect size.

3. I have the amarante one and I don't find it bulky at all. It comfortably holds my cards, cash and coins. I prefer this cles over the smaller size.

4. It's not bulky at all. I use it for keys, and it's perfect! I can now fit my CCs in the side pockets. I couldn't do that when I used to use my Perfo Cles.

5. I love the bigger size! I have the T&B cles and when I first saw it, I thought it was too big too. But it can hold so much more and its not weird with my keys. Sometimes, I don't bring my purse with me and just put my cles in my pocket. Or have it dangle off my jeans belt loop. (I discovered that style this weekend!)

6. i always though it was rather big and too feminine for me but from what ive seen the ladies on this forum love it. i cant say ive seen men with it thought

7. NO, its just Fabulosly Outrageouse!

8. Yeh I do prefer the original size, though I could certainly work with the larger size.

9. i got 1 ands use it....:wlae: wan a model pic?:P

10. Yes, please I've been trying to decide on the bigger size, also.:yes:

11. I bought the larger one in Pomme and returned it the next day. It is too big to fit in my hand comfortably and I just didn't care for how big it was. I prefer the original size personally.

12. I have the original size in pomme and the larger one in amarante. I love both. I used to hang the pomme one on my keys til I got the glitter ball key ring. I think the larger would be kind of bulky for keys everyday, but to bring to the gym would be fine. I like that its larger cause I can keep my drivers license, store savings cards, my little memory stick thingy and change and a few dollars and can run out to the store in a pinch and it fits my my coat pocket just fine. I really love both, but the larger seems more useful.

13. I have a Pomme one and I LOVE it

14. NOPE, you can fit CC's in it :smile:

15. I'm really enjoying mine. So much so, I got rid of my smaller one and only use the bigger one now. I have my keys on mine and it fits quite nicely in my coat pocket.