Is the new large vernis cles too bulky?

arnott

O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
I'm really interested in buying an Amarante piece. I had previously bought the Amarante Cles but returned it because it was too small / hard to get in and out of.

Now there is a new larger cles but I'm worried it would be too bulky to have hanging on my keys. When I go to the gym I just take my keys with the cles attached and stick it in my coat pocket. Would the cles be too bulky to go into a pocket?

Also I saw a pic of the large cles next to a ludlow and the cles is bigger! It might look weird to have something wallet-sized dangling off my keys.

What does everyone think?

I don't use it for my keys - but it fits in my back pocket perfectly. If you had one or two keys on it I would just zip them up inside of it. I think it's a perfect size.

It's not bulky at all. I use it for keys, and it's perfect! I can now fit my CCs in the side pockets. I couldn't do that when I used to use my Perfo Cles.

I love the bigger size! I have the T&B cles and when I first saw it, I thought it was too big too. But it can hold so much more and its not weird with my keys. Sometimes, I don't bring my purse with me and just put my cles in my pocket. Or have it dangle off my jeans belt loop. (I discovered that style this weekend!)

I bought the larger one in Pomme and returned it the next day. It is too big to fit in my hand comfortably and I just didn't care for how big it was. I prefer the original size personally.

I have the original size in pomme and the larger one in amarante. I love both. I used to hang the pomme one on my keys til I got the glitter ball key ring. I think the larger would be kind of bulky for keys everyday, but to bring to the gym would be fine. I like that its larger cause I can keep my drivers license, store savings cards, my little memory stick thingy and change and a few dollars and can run out to the store in a pinch and it fits my my coat pocket just fine. I really love both, but the larger seems more useful.

I'm really enjoying mine. So much so, I got rid of my smaller one and only use the bigger one now. I have my keys on mine and it fits quite nicely in my coat pocket.