Is the Neverfull still available?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Might be a stupid question but I went in to eluxury and I couldn't find it.

And I searched for realated threads but I couldn't find any :shame:

I really want a Mono Neverfull MM :heart:

And another question..those straps looks so fragile..how much can you fill in one? Are we talking about heavy books or just some kiwis and bananas?

EDIT: Also, how much will it cost after the priceincrease? Im not even sure how much it was in the first place.

2. neverfull is still avail. i believe its part of the permanent line. its probably not on eluxury because it is out of stock.
    it can hold plenty, not just kiwis and bananas. :biggrin:
    i have put in books, diapers, wipes, bottle of water, a tiny lunch bag for my babe, receiving blanket, wallet, makeup bag, sunglasses etc... this was the gm.

3. I looked on eluxury earlier today and they still had them on there....I was thinking on ordering a pm

4. Great. Thanks ladies! =)

5. If you're in Canada...they had them at Holt Renfrew in Edmonton today...

6. the new price increase should be about 4% or 5%.
    im unsure of the current retail and well i believe the math is rather simple. it wont be more than $40 ( ihope)