Is The Motorola Razr as good as they say it is?

I love mine, I have the Razr vz3 i think it is? through verizon and I've had it since december when it first came out through them and dont have any complaints, Im texting on it 24/7, and the only down side is that the menus take a bit long to come up but other than I will definitely recommend it!

My friend had a razr that broke after a week... something about the hardware. Mine's fine tho, but I've only had it for a couple months.

I find that Motorolas in general are inferior to Nokias. Nokias are more user friendly and WAYYY more durable. I once left my Nokia 8890 on the roof of my car, took off, whipped around the corner, heard a CLUNK, went back to pick the phone up, and it still worked!!

I like mine. Sometimes it is hard to hear who I am talking to and there is no way to turn the sound up....thats my only dislike. I love how small it is and that it can fit in my jeans pockets.

FYI...I heard this on the news a few days ago. The Razr has a bug wherein you can be dropped in the middle of the call. Cingular and T-Mobile stopped selling these phones until Motorola fixes the bug. However, I do know a few people who owns one and they've never had a problem.

i just got mine from verizon for free with a renewal of a 2 year contract, and i like the way it looks, it's small and sleek but i hate the software on the phone. navigating it really is a pain in the a$$. good thing i hardly ever use my phone.

Kiari said:
I like mine. Sometimes it is hard to hear who I am talking to and there is no way to turn the sound up....thats my only dislike.

I think there may be something wrong with your phone then:sad2: That happened to me w/ my old phone, too. They were gonna charge me to fix it, but by then the phone was worth nothing (they stopped giving it away w/ contract cuz it was so old already), so I chucked it. Wasn't gonna pay good money to fix something that's worth nothing!