Is The Motorola Razr as good as they say it is?

I haven't been all that impressed with mine. I can't place my finger on particulars, I'm just not a fan of it and sort of wish I had gotten something else...however, at the time there was nothing that I really liked so I just figured I'd get it since it was supposed to be so great. I mean, it isn't bad, I just don't think it is any better than other phones.

Oh, well, the one plus is the size...its nice and convenient in smaller purses.

The Razr is very stylish and thin but that's about it. The keys are hard to press (God forbid if you have nails!), the address book sucks, and the phone always feels so slippery, like I'm about to drop it. Also, it takes a long time getting used to it as the menus and stuff are not intuitive at all.

That being said, if I had to do it all over again I would still get it just for the looks, but it's nothing spectacular for a phone.

Guess it depends on what you'r looking for,
I have the motorola rokr phone and LOVE IT
the only thing i wasnt happy about is i went from flip phone to this open face phone .. but hey you cant have everything

balenciaga_goddess said:
Is The Motorola Razr as good as they say it is?

Do you have one? What do you think? What's the best cell phone out there in your opinion?

I just like it because its thin and has a loop for my cell charm :lol: I dont think its the best out there by any stretch. The best IMO are those Vertu phones :love: Thats on the list right after birkin.

I have a Razr- it works well, reception is good, and it fits perfectly in my Wapity leaving room for my other goodies. It is my service that sucks... Cingular has not been good to me!!

love said:
The Razr is very stylish and thin but that's about it.

I agree... I have the pink one, and it's good just for the basics. I think if you use a lot of advanced tools, maybe you should get a different phone. However, the pink razr phone is so cute!! I love mine.