Is the monogram shawl too big on a 5'2" person?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. To all you LV lovers who own a Monogram Shawl...

I'm considering getting one in black, but I'm only 5'2" tall & medium build.... would this shawl look too big on me? I saw one of the members yeuxhonnetes post pics of her wearing the shawl & it looked magnificent on her! but then of course, she's tall & have a nice slim figure...

those of you who are vertically challenged like me & have a shawl, please post pics so I have an idea what it would look like... ;)

any opinions/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

2. i'm only 5'4", by the way, so that's not much taller than you are :lol:. i think the shawl will look good on anyone, regardless of height. it's not going to envelope you because you have to fold it into a triangle to wear it anyway :yes:

3. It´s a gorgeous shawl and I agree, size doesn´t matter.

4. Go for it... Shawls are awesome , I agree w/Sandra-

5. To me 5-2 and 5-4 are almost the same height and proportions, I think you should get it. It is such a classic piece that will never go out of style, and you can wear with anything. It's on my bday girft request list!

6. Yea, I agree with everyone here. You can always fold it smaller if you wish to, though I think it will still look great either way. I LOVE the shawl..! :P

7. It's so versatile, it'll look good no matter what!

8. thanks everyone for responding!!! now I will ring to place my order!!! :yahoo: will keep you guys posted!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice