Is the Monogram Alma BB available in Dubai/Abu Dhabi?

Fancy_Pants

Mar 15, 2011
My Husband will be travelling to Abu Dhabi in a few weeks and I want to have him pick something up from the LV store there or possibly in Dubai if he makes it there while on this trip.

I am hoping to get a piece that I am unable to get here in the US and am wondering if there is anyone that lives there that can help me out.

Is the Alma BB available in Monogram there? And if so, what is the approximate cost? (I can convert to USD)

I tried to see if I could look at the website to see pricing there but I don't know which site to shop on for their pricing.

Thank you to anyone who can help!

Hmmm now that you mention it, I've never seen an alma bb in mono!

It's super cute!

AlmaBBMonogram2.jpg

I guess there is. Dubai is home of uber rich people thus anything LV should be available.

Thanks. I've read on the forum that the selection actually wasn't that great compared to some other areas/countries.

I am hoping someone that lives there will see this thread and can let me know for sure.

The mono in bb is going to be re-released worldwide this spring. It will be $1070 and will also come in damier ebene. I dont think it is available in any country for now. Good luck on getting something specials. I havent heard of anything special to UAE, only Japan, Hawaii and China. HTH!

The mono in bb is going to be re-released worldwide this spring. It will be $1070 and will also come in damier ebene. I dont think it is available in any country for now. Good luck on getting something specials. I havent heard of anything special to UAE, only Japan, Hawaii and China. HTH!

Thank you so much for the info!

I will just have him pick me up something small then. He bought me a DE Cles when he was in Mexico earlier this month and I like the idea of having pieces bought from all around the World. :smile:

so good to know! I would DEF love a bb in mono!! thanks for the info

so good to know! I would DEF love a bb in mono!! thanks for the info

You are welcome. I actually never knew that it had been released before until I got information and pics from the bb clubhouse (you gotta love TPF). I heard that they sold out quickly the first time (I think it was 2010). It will not be a permanent collection this time (it is Spring LE), so don't sleep when it comes around. :smile: I trust you won't though. I see how you are operating... Lol!