Is the mono Totally MM being discontinued?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Apr 26, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
    I know I heard somewhere that only the monogram Totally MM is being discontinued but the SA from the 866 number said they are not being discontinued. Does anyone know if it really is?

I just bought the Totally MM in Damier Ebene and want to buy the mono asap but wondering if I should rush or just buy the mono NF in Rose Ballerine.

Thoughts?

Thanks!!:smile:

2. It's still available. Does not look like it will be discontinued, at least not right away.

3. Thanks so much fabuleux! :smile:

4. I also saw something about that bag being retired or something.

I have the Totally in DA. I love it, its probably my #1 bag. I am looking to get another one and leaning towards DE.

5. I think someone posted an LV pic of a bunch of bags being discontinued somewhere on PF. I think the totally mono was on it. It's so confusing when all of LV is not on the same page...

6. There is a new bag coming to replace the mono totally.

7. I have heard from my SA it is being retired

8. As we have noticed for the past couple of years... Most bags are in and out pretty fast!! So if you like something get it or regret it!!!! 😄

9. That's awesome! I really don't know WHY I waited so long to get the Totally, I think because I did not like the fact that it does not have feet at the bottom but OMG now that I finally have the Totally DE, I am in LVoe!! I've had it for two weeks now and want it in mono now! lol

10. I think you are right, I remember seeing that post now.

11. I saw that post and I did not like the new bag, I guess I better buy the old version before it is gone! Thanks!:smile:

12. It's so strange how not all SA's are in the know! Thank you lvgirforlife! :smile: