Is the MJ Totally Turnlock Tina Tote to big to carry as a regular bag?

1. I'm 5'2 and weigh about 108, I'm wondering if this bag will look like its carrying me? Any thoughts on this bag ladies? Thanks so much.

2. I do like the bag - but I guess it just depends on how much stuff you carry with you...

3. I really don't carry all that much ( Wallet, key fob, eyeglass case, cell ). I know the style for this year is big bags, thats why I was kind of leaning towards it, that and the sale at Shopbop LOL. Think its impractical because its so big?

4. I don't - but to be honest with you, I carry a lot in my bag so it makes sense for me to have a larger everyday bag. I don't think it would be impractical if you love the bag and think you can use it often (you can cost per wear it) and see if it makes sense. I wouldn't get it because the trend is large bags - get it only if you love it.

5. Thank you so much for your help, I really do appreciate it. Its between the TTTT and the AC Lady Duffel in the brass color. Can I ask your opinion on which you think is the nicer bag? Thank you again.

6. I would get the tote - I think the structure is better for an everyday bag - but make sure you get the one you love:smile:

7. Thank you again! I really do appreciate the input. :smile:

8. if you want to see the bag..i have pix of it in the marc jacobs section..hope this helps.

9. I would love to see it, I am off to search for the pictures now. I am ready to hit that add to cart button. LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice