Is the "mini" too mini?

teagirl1

O.G.
Sep 5, 2009
british columbia
Hello ladies. Looking for your opinions again. Is the mini monogram pochette too mini? Does anyone have one and what do you use it for? also, does anyone know what you can fit in it? thanks so much.....

LV LoVee

bunnyLVe
Nov 10, 2009
Cbus/Naples
I love mini i have the damier trunks and bags one I use it as a wristlet when I go out to bars etc. I usually can fit my iphone keys lipgloss id and credit card (in a credit card holder) but the keys cant be on a huge keychain. I think you would LOVE it! some people also use them with their neverfulls and i have used it also with my speedy!
Hope this helps!!!! :biggrin:

Nov 22, 2009
its a cool size for a bag inside your main bag.. i use it inside all my bags for cosmetics n keys etc...
Though I dont, you could definitely carry it as a clutch or a shoulder bag for a casual evening out...

Christine9

Feb 5, 2010
Michigan
its like a bag/wallet hybrid! i actually just got one yesterday in mono and i LVOE it so bad! i like small just grab and go bags, although i plan to use it with my larger bags too. it fits all my essentials without being bulky. i would def recommend it!

taniherd

O.G.
Sep 25, 2008
Hmmm I don't think so...
I've switched from my mono zippy and have been using my mono mini pochette as a wallet. I clasp it on the d-ring inside of my bags.
Soo cute.
:smile:

teagirl1

O.G.
Sep 5, 2009
british columbia
ooh. I like all of your thoughts and suggestions... I already have the mono cles, which I love to bits, so am thinking this would be nice inside my bag also....

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
^ If you're going to put it in a bag, I'd just go right for the mono pochette, rather than the mini. Better bang for buck, and it'll be easier to use as a stand alone purse for nights out. :yes:

LotusOrchid

Jun 30, 2009
Texas Yall!
I use it when out at a bar and it fits my camera, phone, ID, credit cards, cash, lipgloss, and car key. At all other times I use it for make up and misc. stuff and is clipped on the D-ring inside my purse.

andro

Sep 8, 2007
I ordered a mini pochette from Saks a while back and I returned it for the larger one. I thought it was cute but thats it. It was just cute and you really couldn't fit much in there other than your lipstick, keys, compact, and maybe a cellphone.

Also I forgot to mention that the larger pochette accessories is not that much more than the mini. The mini pochette is $240 and the pochette accessories is $325, so it's not that much more expensive.

Last edited: